PDA

View Full Version : what happend to...

TR-lover
23rd Jun 2007, 06:43
i love tr series actually i played every game from tr1 to anniversary but to finish a game like tr anniversary in a weeeeek:mad2:
that was a shock to me. it was so easy
i know that it was the most greatest developed of tr series but it was too short
and all of the cutscene were short too
and what with jumping i didn't do anything beside jumping and jumping and jumping ....
anyway where is the puzzle in the game does any one remember the puzzle at tr4 when there is 7 cobra statue and at the back of each one you find a switch if you pull it the fire comes out of the cobra mouth and two other statue and you need to light all of them
why don't they put such a cool hard puzzle in the newest game of tr???

anyway it was a cool game i have fun jum.. i mean playing it

Werner Von Croy
23rd Jun 2007, 08:11
i love tr series actually i played every game from tr1 to anniversary but to finish a game like tr anniversary in a weeeeek:mad2:
that was a shock to me. it was so easy
i know that it was the most greatest developed of tr series but it was too short
and all of the cutscene were short too
and what with jumping i didn't do anything beside jumping and jumping and jumping ....
anyway where is the puzzle in the game does any one remember the puzzle at tr4 when there is 7 cobra statue and at the back of each one you find a switch if you pull it the fire comes out of the cobra mouth and two other statue and you need to light all of them
why don't they put such a cool hard puzzle in the newest game of tr???

I am asuming you got all the relics? And have you done the time trials? If not try them they are VERY challenging indeed :D

TR-lover
23rd Jun 2007, 09:00
not all of them but most of them
some of them are very hard to reach
and ill take your advice and play the time trial thankx for the reply

LegendLost
23rd Jun 2007, 14:42
I miss classic Tomb Raider. Legend and Anniversary were fun to look at, but playing wise? idk... I think the controls/ Lara's abilities were fine back then..if anything she can do stuff now thats just....Impossible?Shes like a damn monkey now.lol. I miss the constant puzzle solving from, Like someone said, The last revelation. I hail that game as one of the longest/best of the series. What happened to playing for weeks WITH walkthroughs no less. Graphics replacing actual gameplay, a trade for the worse.:mad2:

Demarest
23rd Jun 2007, 16:46
Graphics replacing actual gameplay, a trade for the worse.:mad2:

It's the way it's been from day one. Same thing in Hollywood. When was the last time a REALLY good movie came out? They feel they don't need to be good because with CG as cheap as it is, they just make it "good looking."

Some games and movies leave you completely without alternative. At least TRA still has great gameplay.

J_B_G_
23rd Jun 2007, 17:12
So...is everyone agreeing that the gameplay action is good...the graphics are good..and that it just needs more strategy puzzles? Or maybe more complex puzzles? It does feel like u spend alot more time doing action sequences than figuring out mental challenges.:scratch:

Mertz523
23rd Jun 2007, 20:55
It's the way it's been from day one. Same thing in Hollywood. When was the last time a REALLY good movie came out? They feel they don't need to be good because with CG as cheap as it is, they just make it "good looking."

Batman Begins had story, depth, realism, awesomeness, and contained far less CG moments than most action films that were released that year and recently.

NaughtyGirl
23rd Jun 2007, 23:33

that's a lie...you shimmied too:lol: