PDA

View Full Version : TR Anniv. - SWIMMING???

Chief_187
23rd Jun 2007, 06:22
Can't for the life of me get Lara to dive, WTF? Puchased a download version of the game, no manual, tried everything. Anyone???? :mad2:

vizieress
23rd Jun 2007, 07:52
If you're on the PC, the default key is SHIFT.

Werner Von Croy
23rd Jun 2007, 08:01
If you're on the PC, the default key is SHIFT.

If you are using PS2 you press x immediatley followed by circle practise this is croft manor

Shrensh
23rd Jun 2007, 08:23
Have a look at this guide (http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/controls/TRAcontrols.html) to the Anniversary controls, for PS2 and PC.

Demarest
23rd Jun 2007, 08:59
Shift? X?

While holding forward, you press Jump and immediately press Crouch/Roll.

There, now all platforms and key configurations can joine in ;)

Atheist
24th Jun 2007, 20:31
For a computer:

Swim Down = [Left Shift]
Swim Up = [Space Bar]
Swim Faster = [E]

To exit the water you just swim towards the edge and she should climb out if it's low enough.
To take a swan dive into water, run, hit [space bar] and follow immediately with [shift].

If you're not using a computer, or have different controls:

[Left Shift] = Duck/Roll/Drop
[Space Bar] = Jump
[E] = Interact

Now just use whatever buttons you have assigned for those! :D

Demarest
24th Jun 2007, 21:02
@Atheist: Is that not exactly what I had already posted? But in a form that is available to everybody? Point in fact, I've assigned F to handle Crouch/Roll. But I don't say F because your F might be something totally different for you, PS2 doesn't have an F, etc. If I read your post and pressed LShift, nothing would happen. But if EVERYBODY presses Crouch/Roll, EVERYBODY is successful. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be talking to everybody instead of forcing some people to sit it out ;)