PDA

View Full Version : A little behind but still curious

G-man: the relic hunter
23rd Jun 2007, 05:09
I've been a fan of the Tomb Raider Series since the first game, but still haven't played Tomb Raider: Legend, yet. Anyone have any idea how much the game's going for now? (price wise).

Werner Von Croy
23rd Jun 2007, 07:38
I've been a fan of the Tomb Raider Series since the first game, but still haven't played Tomb Raider: Legend, yet. Anyone have any idea how much the game's going for now? (price wise).

I saw it in tesco yesterday the PS2 platinum edition for £19.99 very cheap Tomb Raider Anniversary is still number 1 in game charts :D

Jewel
23rd Jun 2007, 13:34
Who cares how much?! Just get it! It's worth it. :thumbsup:

J_B_G_
23rd Jun 2007, 17:21
Another place u can try is a local games exchange store. I got a second yr copy of AOD at ours for pc for the low price of 3$ The discs are very clean and although not in the original case or with the accompanying literature of a new purchase the cost was a no-brainer as most of the extra need to know stuff can be easily found online along with any patches needed for maximum gameplay.:)

P.S. I wish I had picked up the tr-1,2 disks while I was there too since they have become hard to find.

Lo
23rd Jun 2007, 17:55

I have seen Legend for about £6 on various websites like Play and Amazon (for the PC).

The prices always go down when they have a backlog but when everyone starts ordering they seem to go up again because of demand :rolleyes:

Lo
23rd Jun 2007, 18:00
Who cares how much?! Just get it! It's worth it. :thumbsup:

To be fair Jewel, the OP might be on a tight budget or a minor relying on his/her pocket-money :)

To be equally fair, I can afford to buy Anniversary but I don't think it is justifiable sometimes to pay such over-inflated prices because if Eidos and other companies can still make a profit when their products are selling for a quarter of the original price then I would rather wait ;)

I'm not tight but my father is always waxing lyrical about how cheaply these discs are to churn out. Yes, they have a vast amount of staff to pay and overheads and so on but I'd rather sit back and wait until it comes down considerably because knowing how clumsy I am, I am bound to tread on it or snap it whilst trying to get it out of the box lol :lol:

Atheist
27th Jun 2007, 21:34
I am bound to tread on it whilst trying to get it out of the box lol :lol:

Mabye you try taking the disk out with your hands instead of your feet! :rolleyes:

cazzer
28th Jun 2007, 17:34

Like werner said , it doesn't matter what price it is it is a good game that is worth buying (if you like croft anyway).:D