PDA

View Full Version : MISC. The Testing Offensive! Looking for skilled Alpha players!

Xaragoth
15th Nov 2013, 00:04
Hey everyone! As hinted at in various threads, we'd like to make a 8 player test team to regularly play each time Nosgoth is available. The goal here is to have a effective way to test balance changes, ability effects, get good data and in general have fair and fun (read: rageworthy) matches.

For this we're currently looking for a few people who'd like to join us in this effort. Some of you may already have been extended an invitation to visit this thread inside the game, but we are still not entirely sure who wishes to join us in this effort.

We'd also like to take this short space to make the plea that someone from Psyonix joins us - at least in Teamspeak 3 Discussions after the evening is over, maybe? We'd greatly appreciate you taking this time to give us your perspective on things so we better understand your vision and you better understand where we are coming from. Though if anyone at the Studio would like to play with us, we'd be happy to have you - even if you might be a bit groggy due to the time in CA.

Now! To the matter at hand. What do are the requirements to join this mad round of people we plan to create here?
1. Teamspeak 3 and a working Headset
2. English. Speak it.
3. Ability to formulate your opinion on abilities and skills in a way that everyone else knows wtf you talk about.
4. Time, fun and the ability to rage to your hearts content when things do not go in your favor. The more friendly trash-talk you do, the more we like you :P
5. You have to be able to be there from ~5:30 CET to 22 CET depending on how Servers go online and how long discussions will take.

Well, that's about all you need. So if you are interested, feel free to pipe in here!

THE FIRST TEST WILL BE ON THE 19TH OF THIS MONTH.

Greetings from Balantin(Ransom), hirukaru and myself!

Xaragoth
15th Nov 2013, 19:56
Shedule moved forward due to the funny people at Psyonix not caring about my real life shedules! :P

Please send me a PM or post here if you want to join. Still got some spots.

kardimond
16th Nov 2013, 23:53
Plux 'The Leaping Sloth' Kardimond is on duty!

Tidus
17th Nov 2013, 08:43
Can I try to join in? XD

Xaragoth
17th Nov 2013, 14:36
Can I try to join in? XD

Sure, if you fulfill all the requirements. We are 6 or 7 right now. Not sure about one person :)

Keeping the last spot until Corey answers my PM.

hirukaru
17th Nov 2013, 15:12
Xara who are in?

Plux,
Tidus,
Plux his friend Crysed?

kardimond
17th Nov 2013, 15:27
Crysed gets into a hospital by monday and its uncertain when he'll be released. Wednesday at the earliest but it's also possible that he won't be able to play this week at all.

Xaragoth
17th Nov 2013, 15:57
Xara who are in?

Plux,
Tidus,
Plux his friend Crysed?

Currently the people I believe might want to/have said yes:

Plux, Strike, Ransom, Crysed (if he can), YawningSoldier(mebbe?), you and me

We got two we don't know might want to/can show up.

Tidus
18th Nov 2013, 14:01
Yes I do, I'm just a bit shy lol
What are the server info?

Xaragoth
18th Nov 2013, 14:09
Yes I do, I'm just a bit shy lol
What are the server info?

Send me a PM with your Steam Name. Server Info doesn't go onto the forums, we don't want the place crawling with random people :)

OneViolence
18th Nov 2013, 16:36
I am available for practically all testings, though i have a few driving courses over the next few weeks, so i wont be able to play for the full server uptime every time the server is up. If this is acceptable, i would love to help, i have TS3, a headset and i am fluent in english.

Tidus
18th Nov 2013, 17:04
Send me a PM with your Steam Name. Server Info doesn't go onto the forums, we don't want the place crawling with random people :)

done :)

Syst3mzero
19th Nov 2013, 01:15
Hi all powerful overlords of slaughter,

Thanks Xaragoth for sorting this out and thanks to all high level players joining him, I did see a few of you jumping out of low lvl games on the Monday test. this is much appreciated, learning to play is a lot faster without you guys landing on my head, or shooting me in the head all the time and I'm sure if the new guys knew how dangerous you guys are they would be appreciative of your restraint too :)

Lets hope they implement "Private" matches soon so it makes these games easier to organise.
:thumb: