PDA

View Full Version : Haste, invincibility? (14/11)

Syst3mzero
14th Nov 2013, 20:21
Did anyone else notice in todays (14/11) test that when a Reaver had haste on they were invincible? I know its harder to hit them when they move faster but I swear on multiple occasions I was making multiple hits but the Reavers were not taking any damage as long as they were in haste.

This wasn't in a specific game it happened in every game I shot a hasting Reaver.

Strike5150
14th Nov 2013, 22:14
Are you talking about that blue shroud ability? Thats evasion, and they are basically immune when using it.

hirukaru
15th Nov 2013, 00:59
If you give a good hit they take damage.
Same as the shield ability of the tyrant.

But you just need to deal more damage.

Haste = purple and they can attack
the blue on is that they cannot attack.

Balantin
15th Nov 2013, 12:19
Doesnt have anything to do with damage Hiru, you can hit a Reaver in "Ghost form" with aoe abilities, but they take reduced damage from it, all other attacks go right through.

Xaragoth
15th Nov 2013, 14:52
Doesnt have anything to do with damage Hiru, you can hit a Reaver in "Ghost form" with aoe abilities, but they take reduced damage from it, all other attacks go right through.

As demonstrated by a Sticky Grenade that passed right through. Thanks Sticky Grenade.

Syst3mzero
15th Nov 2013, 15:00
Are you talking about that blue shroud ability? Thats evasion, and they are basically immune when using it.

DOH! lol yes you are right! my bad. probably would have known that if I ever used it but I keep having that problem whereby my key bindings go back to default and unfortunately my left hand doesn't work fully so once the bindings revert back off my mouse I struggle with that number of keys and my limited use of my hand.
Might just have to leave the key bindings as they are and program a specific layout for Nosgoth on my mouse software that way it can't revert.... wish I had thought of that last week.

Thanks for setting me straight guys.

hirukaru
15th Nov 2013, 19:34
The revert keybindings from last game where caused by a patch.

Psyonix patched the keybindings and by doing so it removed all bindings.
Can you test the keybindings the next two tests?

Syst3mzero
15th Nov 2013, 20:45
The revert keybindings from last game where caused by a patch.

Psyonix patched the keybindings and by doing so it removed all bindings.
Can you test the keybindings the next two tests?

Sure not a problem, It was quite annoying as it reset at the beginning of each game and each round, will check it Monday.
(looking forward to next weeks extended alpha)

ChuckNoriis
29th Nov 2013, 15:42
i found a bug too , about the Immune Shield ( second ability blue aura) sometimes when im low hp it activate alone without i press any button ?

hirukaru
29th Nov 2013, 16:52
@Chucknoriis,

If you find a bug please create a own threath and do not put it in someone els his thread.
You sure the evade ability of the reaver activates on low hp. Cause this never happend to anyone (as far as I know) before.
If you are 100% sure it did please create a new thread.