PDA

View Full Version : fatal error with pickups

EepĀ²
18th Jun 2007, 03:41
It doesn't always happen on all pickups, but always happens with pickups. 3 times now, when Lara tries to pickup something: first time it was her dual pistols in her mansion, second time, a small medkit/bandages in the Peru mountain caves in the little alcove near the wolf bridge in the beginning, and again in her mansion when picking up something in an artifact room that she says "this belongs down in the garden". The game crashes with a "fatal error" and the extended info is:

Unable to get ID for object: Ip_lc_drillkey

And I just got another fatal error when trying to pick up the water bucket/pail in Lara's mansion near the crates in the secret passage from her library. The extended info is:

The Object tracker is full MAX_OBJECTS=94.

GoranAgar
18th Jun 2007, 08:42
Are you running the DVD version or the Steam version?

Natla
18th Jun 2007, 09:08
I have found the same thing playing with the DVD on PS2. They are glowy and seethru and you cannot pick them up. I've found at least 5 so far ...

aussie500
18th Jun 2007, 14:26
Well they all glow. What was it you were not able to pick up Natla, there is a limit on the amount of ammo Lara can carry, you will not be able to pick up the shotgun ammo quite early in the game because of this.

nancy_sparkz
3rd Jul 2007, 04:49
i m having the same problem, any idea what to do??

GoranAgar
3rd Jul 2007, 05:44
Answer my question first and give us more information about your system. (Check out the First Aid to see how.)

lara-1994
17th Jul 2007, 13:38
I have this problem too

Unable to get ID for object: Ip_lc_drillkey :( :( :( :( :(

please someone get the solution :( :(

:( :( please please please ...................

lara-1994
24th Jul 2007, 07:41
someone get help please :( ! ! ! ! !

lara-1994
25th Jul 2007, 17:06
nobody now the solution :eek: ! !