PDA

View Full Version : need help in legend with save games

lorie
15th Jun 2007, 15:29
I went to stella's tomb raider web page and down loaded a save game from her as i can not kill rutland. i am using windows vista and when i down load a save game it comes up as a microsoft word file. i don't know if this is what it is surpose to look like (nothing like the old save games i downloaded from there) and if it is where do i put it? i really need some help here. can anyone help me? thanks

LaraCroftLuver
15th Jun 2007, 22:13
You save her file to your computer in the TRL saved games folder. And why the hell cant you finish fighting Rutland it is so damn easy!

Atheist
27th Jun 2007, 16:33
Stella has an instruction page for using save games with Legend:
http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/savefiles.html

And and don't bother killing Rutland the intended way - destroying all the healing stones and then fighting him. Before you go in to fight him, pick up the grenade launcher and top off your supply of hand grenades. Then when it comes to battle, bomb a load of grenades his way and he'll be dead within seconds.

Lectrician
3rd Jul 2007, 16:50
I have Legend on the 360 but have it coming for the PC as well. If I use the complete save game file to unlock everything, can I still go back and play through the game normally under a different profile so all the relics etc will be there?

Basically I just want all the outfits so I can try out a lot of the mods, but I may never finish the 360 version since I like PC graphics more.