PDA

View Full Version : Patches

Raziel_Requiem
14th Jun 2007, 19:09
I know this may be a little premature, but it would be nice to know if there are any patches planned for TRA, and, if so, where might they be obtained from?

CrisGer
14th Jun 2007, 19:54
I have not found any major bugs so far, only some graphics and collision issues that most if not almost all players would never notice. Laura ends up standing inside some rock formations or intersects with the background or some of the NPC's at times. But have not seen any patch material yet. Let's hope we don't need a patch for a while. But a good idea to ask. :)

afborro
14th Jun 2007, 23:22
From my experience the whole load save system is majorly broken, I am not the only one but loads of people are having one or another sort of problem related to this.

While I found something that partly lets me play the game by copying save files about, it is not 100%, so I woud say a patch is badly in need, although graphically, sound and gameplay is rock solid for me.

In fact I've heard nothing form eidos since I openend a support case regarding the issue, a bit dissapointing the way they leave you hanging in the air with no update on even profviding wiht some info.

aussie500
15th Jun 2007, 07:17
A patch for the profile problem would be nice, but l suppose they first need to sort out what is causing the problem since it does not seem to happen to to many people.

GoranAgar
15th Jun 2007, 08:53
... but it would be nice to know if there are any patches planned for TRA, ...
No information about that yet.

...and, if so, where might they be obtained from?
Here.

Raziel_Requiem
18th Jun 2007, 15:22
Thanks!

rob97027
18th Jun 2007, 19:07
It would actually be nice if they (EIDOS) take some consideration for some folks that can't evenplay the game due to some F up on their part.
TRA.exe has made my blood boil and there are no techies here smart enough to help. oh well:mad2:

aussie500
19th Jun 2007, 05:45
Well TRA.exe does not like emulation software. But if you still need help there are some helpful technical people to be found here.
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15