PDA

View Full Version : Crash entering Left room on Level 11: Sanctuary of the Scion

bpurcell
12th Jun 2007, 18:03
I have the Gametap version of Tomb Raider: Anniversary. I am using a Windows Vista PC with Athlon 64 Dual Core 5000+ 2.60 GHz, 2046MB RAM, ATI Radeon 1600 512MB Video Card.

I am consistently getting a full crash of the game whenever I try to enter the left entrance (from behind the Sphinx head) on Level 11: Sanctuary of the Scion. Windows Vista just says there is a crash and goes back to the Gametap screen. I can get through the right entrance fine, and I haven't experienced any other crashes in the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

bpurcell
15th Jun 2007, 01:42
Well, I was able to fix this by having Gametap delete the game files and redownload them. Now I'm able to go into the room without a break.

lara-supreme
15th Jun 2007, 02:44
I am having a similar problem with my game from gametap. But mine is at the Natla's Mine level. I spoke with a tech and they suggested uninstalling the game, then reinstalling.

barfkoswill555
28th Oct 2007, 17:32
I noticed it crashed my system when the second she would cast a shadow while entering that hallway. There is a line on the floor that starts/trips the sounds of the crashing-walls & her shadow appears. What I did was to turn off the high end visual effects and bring her in slowly, lightly tapping her across the trip line but bring her into the room with the camera facing her. It worked. I then turned on the high end effects and tried it as well. It worked too.

Hope this works for you.

~BS