PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO/MUSIC No sound

lucinvampire
12th Nov 2013, 18:44
I don't know if anyone else is having this, yesterday when I loaded the game I had sound /music, tonight I'm getting nothing. I have tested computer and it's playing other things fine, and checked settings in the game and they're all on.

hirukaru
12th Nov 2013, 20:02
try to restart the game, I had and have normal sounds In game.
Try to look at the sound settings one more time.

lucinvampire
12th Nov 2013, 21:06
Thanks Hiru :D

Yeah I tried loading in and out of Steam several times fully, checked my computers settings (music worked fine both through laptop and the TV) and played with the game settings and still nothing. I just tried re-booting computer and thought hey I'll go back in again, still no sound and tried to check settings again but it just throws me out now - so don't know I give in and will test again tomorrow. It was just really annoying because it made gaming so disjointed for me...and when I check everything was fine on Friday the music was immense...ok I'm going to stop whining now!

Thank you for your suggestions :D

lucinvampire
13th Nov 2013, 20:26
Just loaded the game again to sort the sound...it works it has sound!!!! woohoo and there is much rejoicing :D :D :D :D

Psyonix_Eric
13th Nov 2013, 22:39
Just loaded the game again to sort the sound...it works it has sound!!!! woohoo and there is much rejoicing :D :D :D :D

Glad it worked. If it happens again see if you can determine any steps to reproduce it in case it's something that's happening on more than just your PC.

hirukaru
14th Nov 2013, 12:36
Lucin did you change anything? If so can you post it. Happy you got it working

lucinvampire
14th Nov 2013, 19:29
I did nothing apart from leave the computer off all night and when I turned it on steam updated and it was then ok...
Oooohhhhhhhh
Having sound makes the game about100* better... They speak and growl and music and oh my EPICNESS! :D :D