PDA

View Full Version : fun speculation:

[OF] Seferg
10th Jun 2007, 21:25
if they made a t4, what would the storyline be like? who is the villain?

Rommel_1891
22nd Jun 2007, 21:15
How about the corrupt City Guard?

That might be too easy... ;)

Komag
23rd Jun 2007, 03:44
I think it would have to be something quite new. Maybe we would play as Garrett some of the time, then as the girl the rest of the time. Or just as the girl, but Garrett is involved a lot. Or Garrett could just cameo as an aged keeper of the "old guard" after much time has past.

maddermadcat
30th Jun 2007, 17:35
I'd rather not think that T3 ever happened. (Obviously, not one of my favourites.) :p

Most of the series seems to be about an imbalance between the various factions. How about the hammerites this time?

Nick Carter Fan
6th Jul 2007, 21:02
I'd rather not think that T3 ever happened. (Obviously, not one of my favourites.) :p

Most of the series seems to be about an imbalance between the various factions. How about the hammerites this time?

Hmmm... Although I was seriously displeased with the game play of T3, I liked the storyline. I thought it was a good closing to the series.

If there was another game, I'd go for either Garrett or the girl...it wouldn't matter to me. The only thing is that, if it was with the girl, Garrett would have to still be as cool and able as he was in the Thief series...even if he was older. Make him something like his Keeper friend... Also, he couldn't die... :D

Or, it would be nice to leave that story the way it is, as it has a good ending. It would be nice to have a whole different set of characters in the same place with the same settings: they never get old.

The thing with that though, is not only would they need a new storyline (which wouldn't be too hard because of the settings), but the game would have to be more like the first two...

Also, the voice would ahve to be cool. I hate fan missions with people with lousy voices... Garrett's was sooo good.