PDA

View Full Version : Qualopec and Tihocen

Grieyls
10th Jun 2007, 01:05
Just a thought but during the cut scene after Lara grabs the first piece of the scion we see Qualopec start to move. Or at least the machine or whatever that encases him starts moving. Also we discover that Tihocans tomb is actually empty.

Now what do you think about that? What do both these things mean? Could there be more to the story than we think?

L3ggy
10th Jun 2007, 01:37
In my opinnion they we're not dead.

Qualopec's tomb were probably just a...weird statue

And on Tihocan i can't comment on.

redfox45
10th Jun 2007, 10:26
Maybe it was not Tihocans TRUE tomb, maybe he is buried somwhere else and the "tomb" was just to keep the piece of the Scion and the Centours were put there to guard the piece which is why they awoke when the Scion left the tomb and not when Lara walked in to disturb Tihocans resting place.

gopher666
10th Jun 2007, 11:01
I started a thread about this ages ago and noone really picked up on it. Oh well, as I said last time, since pharoahs built tombs before they actually died, perhaps Tihocan hasnt needed to use it yet cause he is still around.

Grieyls
10th Jun 2007, 13:01
You did? Must of got buried.

Anyhoo, having Tihocan still wandering around somewhere certainly is intriguing. Well we know one member of the triangle can't die or so she claimed anyway. Thus its not too far a stretch to believe that Tihocan is still alive and well somewhere. Yet, I have to wonder what has he been doing all this time?

L3ggy
10th Jun 2007, 14:56
Livin' the luxury life?

gopher666
10th Jun 2007, 15:10
He is currently a judge on American Idol

Grieyls
10th Jun 2007, 18:04
What for the last hundred years or so? I don't think so :p

gopher666
11th Jun 2007, 11:00
I said currently. He's been in a few other positions of power and each time when his power is at its highest he builds a new tomb. Another of his exploits was freeing the slaves in America before building another tomb in Washington of him sitting on his throne in a big room of white marble....I think he went by the name Abe then.

i_am2young4this
11th Jun 2007, 15:23
My opinion is that neighter Qualopec, Tihocan or Natla are dead...
I belive that Natla will be back for Legend II and she will want to take over the world again or maybe even use Excalibur to open another portal to go to Avalon and from there to Atlantis.Lara will have to stop her and Oualopec and Tihocan will help Lara to stop Natla from beeing a naughty girl again!:p