PDA

View Full Version : Things we don't like about the game and what can we do about them

9th Jun 2007, 22:22
I don't know about other players put there but personally i don't like to have a shot gun straped to laras back the entier advenuter, in every tomb raider game its always been an option to pick any other wepon up if one wanted to, this game as amazing as it forces you to have a hidous wepon straped to ur back, yes its a good wepon, but i like to have my choices i don't like playing the game with it straped to her back and i would like to know if there is anything i can do for this not to happen if i don't want it to. or some way to either hide or drop the stupid shotgun? can some one please reply and does any one else feel the way i do?

L3ggy
9th Jun 2007, 22:30
If you complain about this game then you'll also complain on TR1

TheAgent
9th Jun 2007, 22:41
I don't know about other players put there but personally i don't like to have a shot gun straped to laras back the entier advenuter, in every tomb raider game its always been an option to pick any other wepon up if one wanted to, this game as amazing as it forces you to have a hidous wepon straped to ur back, yes its a good wepon, but i like to have my choices i don't like playing the game with it straped to her back and i would like to know if there is anything i can do for this not to happen if i don't want it to. or some way to either hide or drop the stupid shotgun? can some one please reply and does any one else feel the way i do?

From that i take it you have never played the first tomb raider.

As this game is a remake of the first one, then you can forget about picking up other weapons like you do in legend, this game only has 4 weapons in it. just like the very first one.

I'm afraid to say, that you are stuck with looking at her shot gun. but i must ask, why does it bother you? your supposed to be concentrating on her surroundings, not trying to get a better view at her buttocks :lmao:

L3ggy
9th Jun 2007, 22:47
From that i take it you have never played the first tomb raider.

As this game is a remake of the first one, then you can forget about picking up other weapons like you do in legend, this game only has 4 weapons in it. just like the very first one.

I'm afraid to say, that you are stuck with looking at her shot gun. but i must ask, why does it bother you? your supposed to be concentrating on her surroundings, not trying to get a better view at her buttocks :lmao:
Exactly my thought.

Jewlz420420420
10th Jun 2007, 00:19
I dont like the faxt how they mixed to levels into one i hated that!! like when you go to the cristern or w/e it says it Tomb of tihocan and i also didnt like it when you fought the boss at the ends like the kid and black guy they were sences that you had to hit buttons to do and yea.. i waz kinda hopeing for a lil more and the final boss the legless thing that waz to easy to beat well g2g peace

Grieyls
10th Jun 2007, 00:49
Excepting one part I enjoyed everything about this game. Top notch entertainment ;) Anyway that one part I didn't like so much was the shaft in the great pyramid. What was so maddening was trying to get up it was way too difficult and I must have spent three days in total trying to acend that shaft to the top.

L3ggy
10th Jun 2007, 01:45
You mean at the end of the great pyramid?

GeorgeMaciver
10th Jun 2007, 07:22
The only thing I'd suggest having a look at is the save game system. At the moment, I'm finding it less bother to either kill Lara or quit and restart the game to get back to a checkpoint rather than run round a whole area again just to try another jump. It's kinda silly guys ;)

Bampire
10th Jun 2007, 07:25
I dont like the faxt how they mixed to levels into one i hated that!! like when you go to the cristern or w/e it says it Tomb of tihocan and i also didnt like it when you fought the boss at the ends like the kid and black guy they were sences that you had to hit buttons to do and yea.. i waz kinda hopeing for a lil more and the final boss the legless thing that waz to easy to beat well g2g peace

I agree with you!

Though, in the original, the legless monster was as easy as that, same with natla.. Along with the others.. But I was hoping to kill off The Kid in a room alike from the original.