PDA

View Full Version : IM freakin stuck aGain!! helpp!!! me!!!

Tyronie
9th Jun 2007, 20:15
Allright im at the part of the game in Lost island-natlas mines i killed the black man with no eye and the white gangster dude, and i got the health and ammo from the back the secret area.. what do i do next? climb to the other side??

i did that already but i dont kno how to get all the way to the top... so if anyone knows tell me pls.

p.s details thank u :)

Treeble
9th Jun 2007, 22:53
Climb to the very top of the rocks on the left side and hop on the spikes on the pyramid slope. There are some which look significantly different, stand on all of them to activate a lever uptop, then head there and throw the lever to finish the level. :)

sophie22
10th Jun 2007, 08:59
theres an artifcat in that area to get too that you can get by hopping on the points

Tyronie
10th Jun 2007, 20:11
Climb to the very top of the rocks on the left side and hop on the spikes on the pyramid slope. There are some which look significantly different, stand on all of them to activate a lever uptop, then head there and throw the lever to finish the level. :)

hey thanks alot for the help i had a feeling that i had to that..lol but thanks tho