PDA

View Full Version : the two centeurs!!!!!!!

*honey*
9th Jun 2007, 20:03
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
ive disarmed them and i keep shooting them so i can get their rage up but when it is they just keep doing that beem and i cant escape it!!!!!!
im going mad!!!!! (just to say i mean the ones on tomb of tihocan)

Digital Sith
9th Jun 2007, 20:13
Think of the movie, Clash of the Titans. The Medusa fight to be exact. If you dont want to be turned to stone, wouldn't it be nice to reflect the beam back at them with something round and shiny? That way they would get a taste of their own beams? Now what could be laying on the ground after you disarmed them that may suit your needs? Hope this helped.

*honey*
9th Jun 2007, 20:19
omg thanks god im stupid :mad2: why didnt i think of that :mad2:
anyway thanks :D

AntonisCy
9th Jun 2007, 21:17
how did you disarm them??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tr1xp
9th Jun 2007, 21:38
Special attack move to stun, grapple.

Her0ic
10th Jun 2007, 13:10
Okay just a tip on how to kill them by text :P bare with me.

Firstly. Enrage the evil beasts!. When they charge at you shift dive to a suitable direction and make sure the crosshairs match and make the beep noice, SHOOT once you hear it and BAM you have him stunned. (The other one is stunned to, must be the emotionial thought of his friend getting shot in the face). From here use your grapple to disarm the shield off the target you have stunned and is only about 5feet or something away from you. The cutscene of the shield is then thrown in the center. Continue this situation with the other centaur. Once done all the shields (2) should be placed in the center. Get one enraged and when he fires his big mean green "im gonna get you stoned" lazer. Pick up the shield. If you are to far away from the shield then just crouch (press shift with no direction). Luckly these beasts can't look down. Okay. Good. Now. You need to hold the shield and reflect the green lazer at them and get them stoned (no not on drugs but there lazer) and then where you got them stoned keep shooting them continuously till they explode. Continue the same thing of this on the other centaur.

badgerlover
10th Jun 2007, 14:58
Just killed the #unts!

Captain Mazda
10th Jun 2007, 15:04
Don't by-pass censors. Thanks.

Natlagirl
10th Jun 2007, 15:38
Hi, new here but can I just say ARRRHGRHRGHRHRRHRGHGHHHHHHHHHH

These centaurs are driving me insane !!!!!:nut: :mad2: :mad2:

tutuy
10th Jun 2007, 16:04
Originally Posted by Captain Mazda

Don't by-pass censors. Thanks.
Wow, alot of new users.

*honey*
10th Jun 2007, 16:37
Hi, new here but can I just say ARRRHGRHRGHRHRRHRGHGHHHHHHHHHH

These centaurs are driving me insane !!!!!:nut: :mad2: :mad2:

First, welcome and secondly i know how you feel but i have just killed them

Her0ic
10th Jun 2007, 20:41
I just simply watched a video on how to completely kill them and i was no where near them when i got there intill i saw them two standing there, after that i knew how to kill them and i remembered from the video since the game came out.

LaraCroftLuver
10th Jun 2007, 23:34
Here look at one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu8UMIQETzM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9wAb-egS0

shane297
11th Jun 2007, 14:49
i been watching a few clips on how 2 kill these half man half horse when you watch the clips people make it look so easy but you actually do it yourself its not as easy as it looks im doing everything i can 2 kill the beasts but still hav,nt killed them yet :mad2:

aklendathu
11th Jun 2007, 19:48
i been watching a few clips on how 2 kill these half man half horse when you watch the clips people make it look so easy but you actually do it yourself its not as easy as it looks im doing everything i can 2 kill the beasts but still hav,nt killed them yet :mad2:

You have to shoot them using an adrenaline dodge during a rage attack. They will be stunned for a little while and it is only then that you can grapple away the shield from them. Once both are unshielded keep running and shooting near the shields. Once it seems like they're going to use the "green beam" pick up the shield and reflect the beam back at them. They will turn to stone and you can shoot at will - it may be necessary to do this more than once for each centaur.

It's tricky but it can be done!

Natlagirl
11th Jun 2007, 20:17
I am doing the adrenalin dodge but they both charge at me at once and cancel it out. I am reading to throw the thing out of the window. I have played (and finished) all tombraider games without help and this has to be the hardest thing I have come across so far.

Natlagirl
11th Jun 2007, 20:38
YAY I HAVE DONE IT !!!!

Important point though - you only need one shield to deter the green beam and can kill the centaur that still has his shield as well as the one that doesnt ;) this was how i did it :D