PDA

View Full Version : Problem in the Tomb of Qualopec

Giz03mo
9th Jun 2007, 18:45
In the area where the ball comes crashing down and breaks the floor and also lowers the 3 gates .

I have successfully gotten the first 2 gates open, the one where in the same room you shoot the gong down and swing over to the lever. I have also gotten (facing the 3 gates) the room to the right, where the floor collaspes into the wolves. My main problem is the left room, where you do the wall scaling through the shooting arrows. I jump to the first swing bar, then to the next wall hang, jump to the left for the next, jump over the first arrows, then drop and go under the second, and then go up to the hanging place beside the 3 arrow slot. Here is my problem...I can't jump anywhere else!

I try jump across the arrows to the other side where the edge looks green and mossy, but Lara will not grab AT ALL. I try jumping to the Perch (and at least grab the pole) and she doesnt make it, she always goes to the left of it. I try jumping across the pit (backwards in a sense) and there is nothing for her to grab on either.

WHERE DO I GRAB???

I wonder if my game is bugged, because she is not grabbing for anything at all.

(PS2 btw)

L3ggy
9th Jun 2007, 19:13
If i think where u should look for a ledge on the left side, if that doesn't help you i can replay tomb of Qualopec.

Giz03mo
9th Jun 2007, 19:32
I'll try it, but I only remember one ledge on the left side, and it was farther back, basically worthless.

L3ggy
9th Jun 2007, 19:49
Jump to the opposite side on which you are hanging, there is a ladder.

Giz03mo
10th Jun 2007, 01:14
Man, I am an idiot, It did not look like a ladder to me. Thanks.

L3ggy
10th Jun 2007, 01:29
No problem, you're the 3nd i'm helping out who got problems on Peru.

P.S if you need any help, just pm me.

Maryam
10th Jun 2007, 13:40
hi..
I have the same problem but I can't see any ladder? :nut:
I can't seem to be able to go back to the Lost Valley!! :mad2:

L3ggy
10th Jun 2007, 14:52
Are you in the left room?