PDA

View Full Version : where do I get new gun

jjshusband
9th Jun 2007, 16:24
I'm in Peru - Tomb of Qualopec, and I'm starting to worry if i past the part to pickup a new gun. So without spoilers, can someone tell me if I don't need to worry about it yet? If I past it how can I get a new gun? It was so hard to beat that T-Rex:mad2:

sophie22
9th Jun 2007, 16:29
yes you have past it but you can go back, its in the lost valley but since you cn go back on levels by coming out the way you went in you can still go get it, if you dont want to go back, just wait until the end of the level you are on and after the cutscene you may be able to get it from what happens there, but im not positive about that one

jjshusband
9th Jun 2007, 16:38
ok I just got the game and I'm not familiar with names. where is lost valley lol

Leak
9th Jun 2007, 17:31
ok I just got the game and I'm not familiar with names. where is lost valley lol
I take it you remember the T-Rex? :D

That was Lost Valley...

Werner Von Croy
10th Jun 2007, 19:38
I'm in Peru - Tomb of Qualopec, and I'm starting to worry if i past the part to pickup a new gun. So without spoilers, can someone tell me if I don't need to worry about it yet? If I past it how can I get a new gun? It was so hard to beat that T-Rex:mad2:

There's a shotgun in The Lost Valley just at waterfall quite tricky to get though you shhoot the bridge and swing on grapple to get to it

Her0ic
10th Jun 2007, 20:44
I soloed it at the T-Rex with my pistols. Then after that getting all the cogs for the function thingy and a man comes along (da butler kinda person) with a shotgun and you beat em up and get the shotgun and wala level complete