PDA

View Full Version : Time trials!

Phlip
9th Jun 2007, 09:52
I've been doing a lot of time trials lately unlocking cheats and they're really fun! :D If there's gonna be a hard level that I'll do a time trial for then I'd do a practise level speed run for that level before attempting the real thing. I've just finished a practise test for St Francis' folly and I think I might make it if I do say so myself. :o

Anyway, does anyone else enjoy time trials aswell? :)

GeorgeMaciver
9th Jun 2007, 09:59
Dunno yet, they are a new concept to me. I'll play through the whole game first and then take a look at the other options. I can see me playing this thing through again, for sure :)

Phlip
9th Jun 2007, 10:09
Dunno yet, they are a new concept to me. I'll play through the whole game first and then take a look at the other options. I can see me playing this thing through again, for sure :)

Yeah, do that. TT's can be frustrating aswell. I remember playing the Tomb Of Qualopec once and I did it but didn't. :nut: I was at the end of the level with only a few secopnds left and then when the Interactive cutscene was loading - the time was still going on and then I failed it. :mad: :nut:

gopher666
9th Jun 2007, 11:27
Just finished them all. It was actually really good fun. Especially when you find a really fast way of doing things like climbing up the tower in the Obilisk of Khamoon after lowering the last bridge and avoiding ALL of the spinning discs that you might of accidentally activated in your first run through

sophie22
9th Jun 2007, 12:02
ive completed it but how do you get the time trials? i have all the relic just have a few artifacts to go get, is that how you unlock time trials? cos i cant see it in the menu

gopher666
9th Jun 2007, 12:58
Go to replay level and change the difficulty to time trial. You can only do time trials once you've unlocked them by completing that section

Phlip
9th Jun 2007, 14:31
Just finished them all. It was actually really good fun. Especially when you find a really fast way of doing things like climbing up the tower in the Obilisk of Khamoon after lowering the last bridge and avoiding ALL of the spinning discs that you might of accidentally activated in your first run through
I couldn't beleive I found that when I was replaying that level for a reward!

I'm to scared to do the time trial for that level for fear I'll get really 'ed from dying. It's always been a very hard level in the orignal and probably is in AE.

redfox45
9th Jun 2007, 14:48
I tried the caves and missed it literally by 1 second ONE SECOND and to me that was it...never again, I can live without cheats. As long as I get all the costumes. I dont need that stress in my life.

gopher666
9th Jun 2007, 16:49
Well the route you took for the rewards is totally unneccessary.

Climb onto the block that in the corner across from the entrance. Turn around and swing to the opposite side and do the dreaded reverse jump thing and your home. I shaves about 3 minutes off your time and you don't touch a single spinning blade in that room

Trueform
9th Jun 2007, 22:16
Those who have finished them, what are the cheats?

gopher666
9th Jun 2007, 22:51
no Texture
Unlimited Breathing
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Shotgun Ammo
Unlimited 50 Calibur Ammo
Unlimited Smg Ammo
Silver Smg
Golden Shotgun
Sun Glasses
All Guns

Trueform
10th Jun 2007, 09:28
woh. I could read that through the spoiler field.

Anyhoo, not any funny cheats there really :\ except maybe one.

Phlip
10th Jun 2007, 09:36
I finished the S'FF Time Trial! http://getmesmileys.com/smilies/party0009.gif Sorry. :o

no Texture
Unlimited Breathing
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Shotgun Ammo
Unlimited 50 Calibur Ammo
Unlimited Smg Ammo
Silver Smg
Golden Shotgun
Sun Glasses
All Guns
And...
Show enemy health

Sorin
10th Jun 2007, 10:02
Really not looking forward to the Sanctuary of the Scion time trial. And that's more the enemies than the level.

gopher666
10th Jun 2007, 10:57
That really depends on whether you have unlocked the Atlantis first :rolleyes:

Martin C
10th Jun 2007, 11:01
The time trials are actually hard this time. :D

The ones in Legend were for the most part too easy, except for the odd level that was. So far most of my time trial runs I've had in TR:A I've had mere seconds left at the end of each run, it's just so tense and enjoyable. :D

Martin C x

10th Jun 2007, 11:05
Croft Manor was a bit stingy, but I finished Final Conflict with 10 minutes to spare though.... :p

Werner Von Croy
10th Jun 2007, 20:59
I've been doing a lot of time trials lately unlocking cheats and they're really fun! :D If there's gonna be a hard level that I'll do a time trial for then I'd do a practise level speed run for that level before attempting the real thing. I've just finished a practise test for St Francis' folly and I think I might make it if I do say so myself. :o

Anyway, does anyone else enjoy time trials aswell? :)

yes when you get weapons atlantis seems like a doddle lol You should try it with the gold costume (If you haven't already) Rater amusing.:D

Bampire
16th Jun 2007, 07:21
I attempted to get my time trials done not so long ago, and whenever I go fast I fall off of things and she hops the other way. XD But Natla's mines was the fastest I've done in the whole game, since it's my favourite level and I know it more. I had 2:45 minutes left. XD But I didn't get to unlock any cheats.