PDA

View Full Version : The Palace Of Midas - Stuck

itzik200
9th Jun 2007, 08:31
Hi there...
I'm stuck in the palace of midas
I took all the 3 lead bars but i can't do anything with them...
I supose i forgot to do something more....

by the way... in the fire room
i turn on one switch that made one pillar get taller
and then appeared some kind of bunny head... i think it's relic or something but i'm not sure... anyways... when i try to get to that pillar this bunny head does not appear and i can't find it in the whole level i think it's a bug or something... but if i can conitue without having this relic tell me how to do it

thank you :)

sophie22
9th Jun 2007, 08:35
Hi there...

and then appeared some kind of bunny head... i think it's relic or something but i'm not sure... anyways... when i try to get to that pillar this bunny head does not appear and i can't find it in the whole level i think it's a bug or something... but if i can conitue without having this relic tell me how to do it

have you not played the original tomb raider?

you walk next to the hand next to the statue of midas, dont step on it though as you will turn to gold! the press triangles to turn the lead bars into gold bars, keep doing this til you have turned all three to gold and then put them in the slots

and the relic is not a bug, the switch is timed and you have to be super fast to get back to the pillar above you by going the long way around to get to the relic before it goes down. its hard! :)

redfox45
9th Jun 2007, 08:37
Go back to the statue of Midas and put the lead bars on his hand (on the floor) and they will turn to gold then you can put them in the slots and the level is done.

(by the way dont step on the hand unless you want to see lara turning into gold, its funny but she obviously dies)

itzik200
9th Jun 2007, 08:56
i understood what to do
but i have no option to take the bars and put them in the end
i press the interact button but nothing happens

FallenxFromxLight
9th Jun 2007, 11:14
i understood what to do
but i have no option to take the bars and put them in the end
i press the interact button but nothing happens

You may need to get closer to the hand. Basically get as close as you can without stepping on it. Also, make sure you're at the side of the hand that's facing Midas's feet and not the other. Should work then.

rabid metro
9th Jun 2007, 18:45
have you not played the original tomb raider? ...

it would be best if the vast majority of TRA fans/players did not play TR1 ...

a more relevant question might be: have you not heard of online walkthroughs? :cool:

i'm not advocating for them. personally, i'll avoid that until i've completely completed the game.
(you know know what i mean mean, wink wink).

Raid On!

They say that today is the first day for the rest of your life.
They say that there is never anything new under the sun.

karenmursell
4th Jul 2007, 09:59
Hi there...

Sorry if i've posted this wrong.. With the lead bars you have to walk up to mida's hand and turn them into gold, you get the option (just for a laugh, step onto his hand but make sure you save it first!!!)

In the fire room you have 50 seconds to get to the relic cos I timed it, and managed it but only just! good luck