PDA

View Full Version : i think i know why the legless monster is legless......

Undiscovered_Tomb
9th Jun 2007, 03:38
before lara shot the scion it was in its egg or w/e lol

but once she shot it i guess it came out to early so its legs didnt get devolped or w/e its my crazy theiry :D

Rose662
9th Jun 2007, 03:54
Yep, I thought the same thing the first time I played TR1. :D

Undiscovered_Tomb
9th Jun 2007, 04:00
yay! im not alone!!!

am i alone at liking pie?? :rasp:

Kali84
9th Jun 2007, 06:36
does lara actually shoot the scion in tr1? i thought natla tackled her before she got the shot off? there was even a voice counting down the time until it hatched... so it hatched on time in tr1...

redfox45
9th Jun 2007, 08:39
Was the Scion destroyed? because we still se it after lara shoots it.

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
9th Jun 2007, 09:05
Well yeah now is that reason. But in TR1 they did it with no legs, cuz if he had he would be incredibly fast and we couldn't kill it!

MercuryRapids
9th Jun 2007, 09:15
In the original, she shot the Scion after fighting the monster. That's when Atlantis began to be destroyed.

cazzer
9th Jun 2007, 12:22
before lara shot the scion it was in its egg or w/e lol

but once she shot it i guess it came out to early so its legs didnt get devolped or w/e its my crazy theiry :D

Probally because when they made the first one they thought it would be different.

Rai
9th Jun 2007, 13:19
does lara actually shoot the scion in tr1? i thought natla tackled her before she got the shot off? there was even a voice counting down the time until it hatched... so it hatched on time in tr1...

This puzzles me too. There was a countdown to its hatching, Lara tries to shoot but I can't remember if she hit it or not. But if the timer was on, surely this was an indication that the thing was ready? So why no legs? does this mean that it was an experiment gone wrong? Would it have been malformed even without Lara's interference? The mind boggles :nut: . I haven't got to this part in TRA, so I don't know if it is explained better.

Bantam
9th Jun 2007, 13:23
I think Natla had to start the hatching process early so that it could kill Lara, thats why it had no legs in the orginal, because it hadnt fully grown but she needed it, wheteher fully grown or not