PDA

View Full Version : Back on top thinks Crystal Dynamics you did a great job on TRA

Cherry Hardy
9th Jun 2007, 03:07
Back on top thinks Crystal Dynamics you did a great job on TRA

I love Tomb Raider Anniversary it was excellent! It had everything it was to post to have. The timing, artifices, relicts, keys, traps, animals, people, nice music, nice environment and everything else Tomb Raider games have. It was hard, fun, and exciting and the Hardness of the game was just right. This is how hard Tomb Raider games should be no easier no hard but just like TRA hardness level, I love this game. Keep up the good work Crystal Dynamics I hop you bring all of this to Tomb Raider Legend II game to. Don’t get to confident thought, but keep up the outstanding work.:lol:

GeorgeMaciver
9th Jun 2007, 08:07
Totally agree. Crystal Dynamics have captured the heart of Tomb Raider. As the game progesses they'll refine and tweak the gameplay, don't worry. They're on it and their hearts are in it http://209.85.48.11/3106/35/emo/%28%28bowj%28K9%29%29.gif

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
9th Jun 2007, 09:03
Me too. Keep on CD. But you only have one problem: We need bigger levels. I bought the game on Wednesday and I'm already in Obelisk of Khamoon!

rabid metro
9th Jun 2007, 17:54
...Keep on CD. But you only have one problem: We need bigger levels...!
oh be careful ... if you make the game only for intensive, 6-hour per day, players ... no one else will play! :cool:
the levels only seem small to expert players, i think.

congrats to anyone that has passed through the game in a few days ...
congrats to anyone that will take two weeks to get halfway through Peru ...

They say that you can't judge a game by the size of its levels.
They say that bigger is bigger!

Leak
9th Jun 2007, 17:58
oh be careful ... if you make the game only for intensive, 6-hour per day, players ... no one else will play! :cool:
the levels only seem small to expert players, i think.
Even then, bigger ain't always better... :D

I'm at the end of Greece now, after playing it for a few hours every day. Why waste it all in one sitting? (That, and I have a pile of books I want to read that takes up a bit of time as well... :D)

np: Popnoname - No Doubt (White Album)