PDA

View Full Version : hey i need help again

Tyronie
9th Jun 2007, 01:56
alright in EGYPT-SANTUARY OF SICON
after u go up stairs and u kill the two monsters and u see four coloums that u have spin to match up... what is the order? can some tell me which way to spin the coloum..

just give me details on what to do pls.. :)

Paulraider
9th Jun 2007, 02:08
unfortunalty have not got that far yet.

Keep one thing in mind that dawned on my when i played tomb raider 3 and i've kept the words in my head til this day

"The solution is right in front of ya". it works every time

so dont look every, just look in the area round lara crofts feet and the solution wil be found

believe in the power of eidos

tidy_george
9th Jun 2007, 02:10
hehe this was tricky :P basically on 3 sides of the walls you will see pictures and you have to turn some of them to match the (for example) 2 facing the same direction as the wall but as you move one it moves the next one so you have to play around with them a bit took me like 5 mins :) rather fun.... :mad2:

TheRidster
9th Jun 2007, 02:16
More specifically if you're standing facing them from entering the level. Turn the front right one twice and the back left one twice. That should do it:D :rasp:

tidy_george
9th Jun 2007, 02:19
More specifically if you're standing facing them from entering the level. Turn the front right one twice and the back left one twice. That should do it:D :rasp:

OOO clever :P shame no 1 can help me on egypt lol :(

Tyronie
9th Jun 2007, 02:19

thanks makes more since...