PDA

View Full Version : Karmia 360 Controller

Rydell
8th Jun 2007, 22:20
Hey guys! I was just browsing on youtube and came across a Karima interview and I had to watch it right away. Anyways she was posing with the 360 controller for a photo shoot! So I think this is another prelude the a 360 version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJW3Jl2CuUE

Leak
8th Jun 2007, 22:51
Hey guys! I was just browsing on youtube and came across a Karima interview and I had to watch it right away. Anyways she was posing with the 360 controller for a photo shoot! So I think this is another prelude the a 360 version.
That, or said 360 controller was just connected to a PC, like mine is... :whistle:

np: Vladislav Delay - Stop Talking (Whistleblower)

o°ÅNUBIS°o
8th Jun 2007, 23:06
That, or said 360 controller was just connected to a PC, like mine is... :whistle:

np: Vladislav Delay - Stop Talking (Whistleblower)

Indeed the photo shoot was for a Windows Vista Magazine

Rydell
8th Jun 2007, 23:51
I know it was it blaintly said Windows vista magazine at the beggining and end. I just thought it was interesting and since a 360 versionh as already been confirmed I thought it was worth posting.

Qbert
9th Jun 2007, 12:42
I don't much care for vista being the busted operating system it is. Even more so when they decide to put Halo 2 and Shadowrun as vista exclusives while knowing full well XP has no problem handling either one of them.

LaraCroftLuver
9th Jun 2007, 15:16
Karima Adebibe was talking about that on her myspace.

Joshorty
10th Jun 2007, 04:57
That's a cool interview:D thanks!

Everything she said about the game was true:D! It's cool to have a model who actually played the first Tomb Raider game (and the second:D) and get deep into it rather then just being a model:D

AND I LOVE THAT SIDE TO SIDE POSE:D! Eidos definently hired a great model!Especially the arm part:D! Other then that, she's great all in all.

Bampire
10th Jun 2007, 05:32
I'm sorry, but... She looks NOTHING like Lara Croft..

Mrs Croft
10th Jun 2007, 10:28
Thanks for sharing the video. Yeah, I think she's connected the 360 controller to the PC too. :) Though I'd love to see her play the 360 version. :D