PDA

View Full Version : whos the last charcater bio?

thomaswest8t
8th Jun 2007, 20:20
I have unlocked all of them except the last one (doppleganger) and i was wondering who the last one is.

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 20:32
I believe the last bio is Lord Richard Croft.

Dukem
8th Jun 2007, 20:38
I haven't unlocked it, but I can be certain that if it is Lord Richard Croft; it will contain another hint to the story of Legend II :p

gopher666
8th Jun 2007, 21:35
It doesn't tell you much more than you already know except that one of new locations might be a place that we havent visited since the first TR movie - Cambodia. And judging by the fact that CD borrow quite a bit from the movies, I am hoping for the return of the SHIVA STATUES!!!

thomaswest8t
9th Jun 2007, 09:37
does it have a pic of him? or is just the one above the fireplace?

gopher666
9th Jun 2007, 11:24
Not even that. Theres no picture at all

Werner Von Croy
11th Jun 2007, 15:39
It doesn't tell you much more than you already know except that one of new locations might be a place that we havent visited since the first TR movie - Cambodia. And judging by the fact that CD borrow quite a bit from the movies, I am hoping for the return of the SHIVA STATUES!!!

Buzz wrong!! Sorry to sound like smart arse but we had brief visit of Camodia in Tomb Raider the Last revelation

gopher666
11th Jun 2007, 15:59
I think you will find that the movie came out after TR:LR therefore I am right in saying that we havent been there SINCE the movie. Furthermore that was 16 year old Lara, Richard died when Lara was 18.

Ha Ha OWNED!!!