PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE IT!! why do you love it?

emmybear
8th Jun 2007, 20:04
hi, im emmylou, im new here! i am a huge lara croft/ tomb raider fan!

just wanna say, you guys have VERY high expectations! so many of you have dissed the game, will you guys ever be satisfied??!! i think the game is amazing, i love the music, i love scenery, i love the enemies, (apart from them dissapearing after you kill them!!!) i am yet to finish the game, i dunno why its taking me so long!! im on sanctury of the scion i think.

so yeah,
what do you guys LOVE about it?!!

personally, i love t rex. i thrive on killing him every day!

please dont say what you dislike about it, it offends me :( and lara.

peace and love dudes................. emmy x

Phlip
8th Jun 2007, 20:16
I absolutly ADORE the replay value! Time trials, that feeling of finding a relic on your own and unlocking outfits! I love it. :D :D

bonander
8th Jun 2007, 21:35
Tomb Raider, and Lara, will always have a special place in my heart. The first TR was THE game that turned me from a casual gamer to a hardcore one. And TRA gives me a sense of nostalgia as well as a new TR experience. I don't think i can hate a TR game (and I own them all). Even the buggy Angel of Darkness was great fun for me. And I can't wait for the PSP release so I can have TRA on the go :)

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 21:42
The first tombraider will always have a big place in my heart as will Lady Croft, before TR i didn't like Adventure/action games.

shurik
9th Jun 2007, 04:43
I absolutely adore this TRA, this game honestly brings the memories, and the legend of TR alive.
The person who won't like this Tomb Raider Anniversary should get banned! :cool: I honestly wouldn't understand that kind of person. I mean what more can you ask for...there's only of course one thing, bringing this one or the next TR for the PS3.

Bampire
9th Jun 2007, 07:45
HAHA I glitched out!

On the Part where you meet your other alien half, on the Pyramid level... XD I opened up one the trap, and I accidentally fall into the pit.. Come to find out, I'm still alive, and she's at the bottom of the pit.. The walls and everything is see-through.. I wish I had TRA on my PC to show ya. XD

rabid metro
9th Jun 2007, 17:23
... The person who won't like this Tomb Raider Anniversary should get banned! ...there's only of course one thing, bringing this one or the next TR for the PS3.
... and if they have a signature image, then it should be erased ... slowly ... pixel by pixel! :cool:

*wipes foam from canines*
the PS2 version has some odd moments, but overall, TRA is tantalizing ...
... you see that artifact/relic over there and you just know you gotta have it ... but how???
... you see that trap/puzzle and realize that you can brute-force your way through,
... but then, by exploring, you notice a previously hidden mechanism,
... and the trap/puzzle is now a piece of cake!!! (brain over brawn)
... somehow, you expect that, throughout the game, there's always more to it than meets the eye.

They say that in snowy mountains, Lara shouldn't be cold in her bear skin.
They say that one shot at a big cave bat is never enough.