PDA

View Full Version : NEW Tomb Raider

alshamsi
8th Jun 2007, 19:32
please can any one tell me if there is new tomb raider is comming and when:confused:

Phlip
8th Jun 2007, 19:34
Well the new TR is Tomb Raider Anniversary and it's out now! :p

alshamsi
8th Jun 2007, 19:36
whatS is after TR:A

Phlip
8th Jun 2007, 19:44
Tomb Raider Legend 2, which I hope will be called Tomb Raider 8. :)

Mangar The Dark
8th Jun 2007, 20:16
Tomb Raider Legend 2, which I hope will be called Tomb Raider 8. :)

I think it's safe to assume they will NOT call it Tomb Raider 8, especially considering the fact that there has never been a "Tomb Raider 4," "Tomb Raider 5," "Tomb Raider 6," or "Tomb Raider 7." It would be bizarre for Eidos to go back to the numbering system now.

"Tomb Raider: Legend 2" is possible, though, I suppose. More likely, though, it will get a proper subtitle.

I just hope the next game doesn't have too many titles. Imagine how awkward it would look to have "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Legend 2: The Secrets Of Avalon" (or whatever they decide to call it.) Sheesh... that would be a mouthful!

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 20:38
I think it's safe to assume they will NOT call it Tomb Raider 8, especially considering the fact that there has never been a "Tomb Raider 4," "Tomb Raider 5," "Tomb Raider 6," or "Tomb Raider 7." It would be bizarre for Eidos to go back to the numbering system now.

"Tomb Raider: Legend 2" is possible, though, I suppose. More likely, though, it will get a proper subtitle.

I just hope the next game doesn't have too many titles. Imagine how awkward it would look to have "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Legend 2: The Secrets Of Avalon" (or whatever they decide to call it.) Sheesh... that would be a mouthful!

I believe they will call it Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend 2

Phlip
8th Jun 2007, 20:41

Yeah, I know what you mean, no other game I know of has had subtitles and then gone back to numbering. So now I agree, it should be TRL:2,

I believe they will call it Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend 2
Hopefully without the Lara Croft part in the title. That hasn't always been there. :mad2:

Bampire
8th Jun 2007, 20:43
Tomb Raider: Mists of Avalon.

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 20:44
I thought it was Legend 2 or Secrets of Avalon.

P.S the lara croft part came after the tomb raider movies

Paulraider
9th Jun 2007, 02:46
lol tra - special edition

legend 2???*shaking hands*

I think this would be good
tomb raider - chronicles remastered,lol

dear dear deary me

shurik
9th Jun 2007, 04:11
haha the nest Tomb Raider is going to be on the PS3! :D PS2 treated Tomb Raider well, now let's wait for it in the console of consoles the Play Station 3 >>> play Tomb Raider BEYOND

redfox45
9th Jun 2007, 08:46
It will probably be called

'Tomb Raider and the (somthing) of Avalon'

sophie22
9th Jun 2007, 09:14
It will probably be called

'Tomb Raider and the (somthing) of Avalon'

oh great, im going to have to buy a ps3 then, i was putting that off - money grabbing...grrr, im begining to hae sony, not only is the console just as good as the 360, and you could buy a good pc that does the same as a ps3 but the games are so riduiculously over priced. as much as i hate playing tomb raider games on the pc, i may have to

rabid metro
9th Jun 2007, 18:13
... now let's wait for it in the console of consoles the Play Station 3 ...
let me acknowledge that you did not say exclusive ...
i don't think the franchise wants to repeat the past mistake of being console-exclusive ... :cool:
given the current state of PS3 sales, if the game was PS3-exclusive then you would have to go to Avalon first,
in order to find people that actually might be able to play ...
if you want to talk console-sense then xbox and Wii are far more compelling ...

hmmm ... let's be clear ... i don't want to fan the flames of war ...
soooo, yay! if you like your chosen console/platform, and, on the other hand, let's hope access is distributed well!

They say that the more, the merrier.
They say that misery loves company.

aussie500
10th Jun 2007, 11:21
Well no matter what they call it it is going to end up being referred to as TR8, personally l think they will come up with something more imaginative the Legend 2

Tomb Raider - Revenge
Tomb Raider - Quest
Tomb Raider - Reunion
Tomb Raider - Myth
Tomb Raider - Lost
Tomb Raider - Friends, Foes and Family

GB619
10th Jun 2007, 13:17
Everyone's talking about what it willbe called,but what would you like to see in the next tomb raider,i thought it would be so cool to have a lost city of atlantis level,i dont mean it would all be underwater,but maybe lara sails the ocean in a cuscene,sails into the bermuda triangle and ends up by an island that no one has seen,is faced with working here way through some caves,and thats when in another cut scene near end of that level she discovers a water chute curved in rock that leads to a huge underwater pool,and she dives down and finds atlantis
with lots of underwater stuff,but also lots of chambers that are dry,just a thought,i did start a post about this b4 but it got deleted,maybe i have uncovered there plan,i have no read about htis anywhere,and this is by no means what the next tomb raider would be,so what do u think would be good to see

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7590/tombsigpj5.jpg

Rurulez
10th Jun 2007, 17:30
All greetings. I from Russia. I the big fan of this game! The way to the world of games also has begun with this game. Played in all parts. Last part Tomb Raider: Anniversary has very strongly liked. I shall wait for a following part of legendary game!!! To all foreign colleagues - up to a meeting!!!:D :D :D
P.S. I am sorry for possible mistakes. I in fact Russian :))).:rolleyes: