PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in sanctuary in Scion

Isoarska83
8th Jun 2007, 19:18
In Which order should I pull those pillars on that level?

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tbant4.jpg

The paintings on the walls indicate the right solution but I tried different combinations without results. :(

sophie22
8th Jun 2007, 19:22
the one on your right twice and the one diagnol from it twice. that is from its original position if you havent touched them.

Rai
9th Jun 2007, 00:01
Okay, I'm stuck on this level too, so instead of starting a new thread, I'll ask in this one.

After getting through to the Sphynx, I climbed the ladder found my way up, and eventually found a room with a pool and four columns which have to be raised by jumping up the mechanisms. I've raised two columns but have no idea how to get to the the others. I managed to reach the small ledges above each of the mechanisms but the jump is too far to get to the next ones. How do I do this?

sophie22
9th Jun 2007, 08:33
Okay, I'm stuck on this level too, so instead of starting a new thread, I'll ask in this one.

After getting through to the Sphynx, I climbed the ladder found my way up, and eventually found a room with a pool and four columns which have to be raised by jumping up the mechanisms. I've raised two columns but have no idea how to get to the the others. I managed to reach the small ledges above each of the mechanisms but the jump is too far to get to the next ones. How do I do this?

uh ohhhh i got stuck there for ages, i ended up reloading and doing the pillars in a different order so i didnt get stuck at the bottom, the front two first them driop into the water and go do the other two. the other pillar room is easier because you can get back up, but i couldnt find a way without doing the pillars in that order to get back up