PDA

View Full Version : im stuck! help needed

Tyronie
8th Jun 2007, 18:28
alright im at the part in greece when u fight the two monster looking horses... my problem is when u shoot the horse and u knock it out for a while, what do i do next???

can someone pls explain to me how to defeat the monster looking horses..

TheRidster
8th Jun 2007, 18:33
Shoot the centuers until they charge at you. Use the adrenaline dodge to shoot them in the head. when they stop, use the grapple gun to take they shields away. Shoot them again until they shoot the green bolt whatever it is at you and use one of their shields to reflect it back at them. Once they have turned to stone shoot at them! Repeat until they are dead.

vale
8th Jun 2007, 18:35
I'm having difficulty with this as well, but from what I understand, when you have stunned it, you need to quickly grapple the shield away and then use it to deflect their stone vision the next time they try and blast you with it. When they are stone, you use the shotgun or the caliber pistols to shoot it causing heavy damage.

Tyronie
8th Jun 2007, 18:37
Shoot the centuers until they charge at you. Use the adrenaline dodge to shoot them in the head. when they stop, use the grapple gun to take they shields away. Shoot them again until they shoot the green bolt whatever it is at you and use one of their shields to reflect it back at them. Once they have turned to stone shoot at them! Repeat until they are dead.

alright..thanks alot..

Tyronie
8th Jun 2007, 18:42
:rasp: :) :D ;) I did it!!!!! wooooo!!!! greece isss donee!!!!

vale
8th Jun 2007, 21:43
lol, I just did it too....finally. Only took me 25 mins today, after the long stint of repeated failure on Tuesday night. lol.

Now I can get on with the rest of the game :D

Phlip
8th Jun 2007, 21:45
Lol, congrats.

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 21:48
:rasp: :) :D ;) I did it!!!!! wooooo!!!! greece isss donee!!!!

Now come the more tricky levels.