PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a save I can have?

est1856
8th Jun 2007, 07:30
Tomb of Qualopec?

I accidently overwrote my save and have to start at the begining again. :rolleyes:

Has anyone a save I can have at the point when only one of the three gates are left closed? thanks. :)

I've tried complete downloaded saves but TR A just overwrites the profile after using it once, and I don't want to be curious about playing levels I have yet to reach. So just that one save would be perfect.

Grieyls
8th Jun 2007, 17:37
Which gate? As you see them... First, second or third? I can quickly get up to that point and create a save point for ya but I don't wnat to spoil the task of opening that third gate ;)

est1856
8th Jun 2007, 17:42
Which gate? As you see them... First, second or third? I can quickly get up to that point and create a save point for ya but I don't wnat to spoil the task of opening that third gate ;)

I've been to the two side rooms, I just needed to swing across to the switch high up above the entrance for the last of the three gates. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Grieyls
8th Jun 2007, 17:54
Right oh, I'll get back to you on that. Don't know if sending a save file across to you will work but you never know ;)

By the way, what is the name of the profile you use?