PDA

View Full Version : who still doesnt have it??

Tomraider
7th Jun 2007, 22:41
Still .... i still dont have it! I am dissapointed...very dissappointed! does anybody else not have the awsome game which is tombraider anniversary!?

L3ggy
7th Jun 2007, 22:43
I got it on the 5th of June :rasp:

Tara C
7th Jun 2007, 22:53
Me :( I havent got it due to funds coz of the stupid rent n the situation i got miself into lmao. Im well gutted :(

Headshots4life
7th Jun 2007, 23:15
I still don't have it yet but I will be getting it before gamestop closes tonight.

Tomraider
7th Jun 2007, 23:25

Oh lock it up and throw away the key!!

Lo
8th Jun 2007, 00:18
Nope but then I always wait for the stampede and the price to lessen out of sheer principle ;) Besides, I still have AOD and Legend to complete. I'll probably be ressurecting old Anniversary threads when I eventually buy it in oooh, say, 2010? :D

TRNoob
8th Jun 2007, 01:30
Can't find it here in NE Atlanta. I've called all the typical outlets. Nada.

Lo
8th Jun 2007, 01:32
Can't find it here in NE Atlanta. I've called all the typical outlets. Nada.

Can you not order it online? :)

TRNoob
8th Jun 2007, 01:40

I'm looking for "instant gratification". I hate ordering things. I just want to go pick it up and take it home.

I'm having so much trouble with Legend, though that I might not even open Anniversary if I can get it.

NightRain'06
8th Jun 2007, 03:44
I'll still be able to get it from Best Buy for $19.99 (PS2 version) this Saturday since the sale's on until then and I have the day off. :D Work prevented me from getting it sooner.

Bampire
8th Jun 2007, 04:53
Got it an hour before my graduation, and have been playing it all day.. Been stuck on some parts, but got through them. .Sadly didn't find all the artifacts, but it's fun going through th ere-made levels. Oh the memories... Pierre is actually cute without hair..

Wish the best of luck for those who're waiting to get their copy.. Either way, it's worth a wait.

(I got my copy for 23$ x= Did a trade and pre-order)

kat6234
8th Jun 2007, 05:36
nope, still don't have it getting it soon though

NightRain'06
8th Jun 2007, 05:39
I can't wait (..or can since it's only two days away) to get it. Seems like I've calmed down some, right ? ;) :D

I'm still very excited don't get me wrong. Don't let the periods in the end of these sentences fool you. Hehe..
I've waited a decade to play the original so two more days won't kill me-- unless due to my overwhelming excitement I don't check for traffic before crossing the last street towards the store. :lol:

J_B_G_
8th Jun 2007, 07:20

Yeah from where I'm lookin on the Eidos homepage u can download it online for $29.95. Dont know how many gbs that would be but I hate running to town so Ive been considering it.:)

Bampire
8th Jun 2007, 07:35
x.x one thing you'll be disappointed in is -

There's no Cistern

LarasBFF
8th Jun 2007, 11:54
Still .... i still dont have it! I am dissapointed...very dissappointed! does anybody else not have the awsome game which is tombraider anniversary!?

I still don't have it and I'm sooo angry....arghhhh

None of the stores here in South Florida are carrying it yet!!! :mad2:

This happened to me w/ Legend AND AOD!!!!

Next year - I'm ordering it online...

Oh yeah - I want the Collector's Ed. too - please please release it in the US!!!

OXOX

*I know....so passive agressive.....

Tomb Radar
8th Jun 2007, 13:01
I'm hoping to get it in the next couple of days. Its my reward for finishing my exams. :)

LarasBFF
8th Jun 2007, 21:22
I still don't have it and I'm sooo angry....arghhhh

None of the stores here in South Florida are carrying it yet!!! :mad2:

This happened to me w/ Legend AND AOD!!!!

Next year - I'm ordering it online...

Oh yeah - I want the Collector's Ed. too - please please release it in the US!!!

OXOX

*I know....so passive agressive.....

I know I know - I'm quoting myself...:lol:

I FINALLY GOT IT TODAY!!!!!! Sorry to rub it in to the ones who don't have it, but if it makes anyone feel slightly better... I don't have the Collector's Ed.:mad2:

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 21:29
You do know it's only been released in europe and aus?

LarasBFF
8th Jun 2007, 21:53
You do know it's only been released in europe and aus?

Hi L3ggy!! Yes I do and its SO NOT FAIR!!!!

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 22:02
Just making sure.

NightRain'06
8th Jun 2007, 22:58
I'll get my plain PS2 version tomorrow (last day. LOL) for $20 dollars because of the exclusive sale this week at Best Buy ! ;) :rasp:

Oh, I WILL collect the PC CE as soon as it's hopefully released here. :thumbsup:

Paulraider
9th Jun 2007, 02:24
i got mine on my monday ,Ps2 and tra as my b/day present money, thank god i have PS2 now

If you haven't got it due to money, one big tip, you can download the demo off the offical website or another, i cant remember which one i did, because i DLed it for my PC but can't run is due to old none 3D graphics card, os i had to wait til monday just gone

Rose662
9th Jun 2007, 03:51
I ordered mine (for the PC) Thursday evening. It is supposed to ship the week of June 17 and I should get it within that week in time for my birthday. :D

I also ordered Legend. It's getting here at the same time.

shurik
9th Jun 2007, 04:02
Yesss ;) I got it today on 7th. I gotta say that the best Tomb Raider I've played so far!!!:thumbsup: Legend was good, but this is better, it's much much longer as well! :)

NightRain'06
10th Jun 2007, 03:38
And I'm just playing the Manor right now. :whistle:

TRNoob
10th Jun 2007, 04:02
Had to go by Fry's today (Atlanta). They didn't have it. BestBuy didn't have it, either.

Has it actually been released in the US, yet (for the PC)? The guy at Fry's was clueless about it. But I think that's their normal state.

NightRain'06
10th Jun 2007, 04:11
I called about 3 different Best Buy stores after unsuccessfully trying to get one at the one I was already in today.

I ended up getting my PS2 version through GameStop with my gift card that was saved from last year. I was in a rush to get out so I didn't even bother asking about the PC version.

Bampire
10th Jun 2007, 07:22
Note to most peeps: do what the others did, and order it off of Amazon or whatever site you like ordering off of..

Tomb Radar
10th Jun 2007, 09:01
I'm hoping to get it from ASDA today. If it isn't cheap enough I'll get it from Amazon. :)

Lo
10th Jun 2007, 09:22
Had to go by Fry's today (Atlanta). They didn't have it. BestBuy didn't have it, either.

Has it actually been released in the US, yet (for the PC)? The guy at Fry's was clueless about it. But I think that's their normal state.

Although I am in the UK I do believe it has indeed been released in the States Nooby...but I gather some shops don't yet have their shipping order. I guess you'll have to phone round mate and see who has it in before going on a mad goose chase - get them to keep one by for you :)

Tomb Radar
10th Jun 2007, 12:59
£22.71 from ASDA. Just got a phone call from my Mum shopping there.

ITS ON ITS WAY!!!

Qbert
10th Jun 2007, 13:10
*Raises hand*

I've got the money, it's just that I don't see it anywhere and without the soundtrack, I've not nearly as much interest either.

lara lady
10th Jun 2007, 23:10
Nope I still didn't get it! My mom says I gotta wait a while yet and I'm going out of my mind!!!! And when I get it I will need ALOT of HELP!! :lol:

♥Lara Lady

lara lady
10th Jun 2007, 23:12
Although I am in the UK I do believe it has indeed been released in the States Nooby...but I gather some shops don't yet have their shipping order. I guess you'll have to phone round mate and see who has it in before going on a mad goose chase - get them to keep one by for you :)

I live in the US and I haven't heard anything about it being realeased in PC form. But Im still waiting for it to be realsed!!

♥Lara Lady

LaraCroftLuver
10th Jun 2007, 23:29
I had the same problem until yesterday. The first one I bought when I tried to upload it it froze the computer then I had to wait another week to get my copy.

(RANDOM: :lmao: :RANDOM)

David 070
11th Jun 2007, 00:15
i still dont have it but i plan to get it sometime. :)

i still havent finished legend or for that matter chronicles thou lol :)

but i like to collect them :)

Jorge22
11th Jun 2007, 01:09
I still don't have it and I'm not planning on having it. As far as I'm concerned, Tomb Raider's dead except for some awesome custom games out there and TR 1 to 5 (and maybe AoD).

TRNoob
11th Jun 2007, 22:28
After calling around today (no more wasting petrol) and with no-one (Best Buy, EB Games, Circuit City, Fry's, Micro Center, Target, Comp USA) I gave up and ordered it from Amazon.com.

I guess I should have it by Friday. Over a week after the release date. And no CE in sight for the US.

TRNoob
14th Jun 2007, 17:25
Update!!

The post lady delivered my Tomb Raider Anniversary today. I was ecstatic! Happy happy joy joy!! Then I opened the box. And it's the PS2 version. :nut:

EMail to Amazon.com about them shipping the wrong version (after I made sure the order said it was for the PC). They are going to send me another copy overnight at their expense. And they will send a "pickup" box/label to send back the PS2 version back.

Who'd have guessed that getting the game is as big an adventure as playing it!? :scratch:

At least I'll have it to play on the weekend. :D

Wess~Gamer
14th Jun 2007, 17:33

Well buy a lollipop and go celebrate it!! :lol: :cool:

Now serious,
I don't have it yet.
But I pre-orded the PSP-version which is coming out here tomorrow, can't wait!
but I have to :lmao:
I hope I get it tomorrow, otherwise I have to wait untill Monday... :eek:

TR4ever
14th Jun 2007, 21:24
Still dont have it

Nikko
14th Jun 2007, 21:31
I need to play it. I've been waiting for it very ansious... but one day after I got the demo... my PC dies!!!! The motherboard and the micro are dead.
And now... no Tomb Raider Anniversary for the little Nikko. T_T I absolutely need to play the game. T_T

TRNoob
15th Jun 2007, 19:12
Finally! The FedEx guy brought me Tomb Raider Anniversary! And it's for the PC this time! Yeah!!

I"ll have to install it tonight. :D The post lady also brought me Tomb Raider triple pack (1, 2 and 3). So I'll have that to fool around with this weekend as well. Still no sign of TR 4 and 5, yet.

TRNoob
15th Jun 2007, 19:18
I need to play it. I've been waiting for it very ansious... but one day after I got the demo... my PC dies!!!! The motherboard and the micro are dead.
And now... no Tomb Raider Anniversary for the little Nikko. T_T I absolutely need to play the game. T_T

Nikko, I have a LOT of computer parts (including motherboard, cpus, etc.). If you tell me what you need, I may be able to help you out.