PDA

View Full Version : Help At city of vilcabamba

Emma09
7th Jun 2007, 17:34
ok i'm having some trouble at city of vilcabamba . I'm at that large door that I have to open to get to Lost Valley . I already went in the right door and did what needed to be done . ok on the left door is where i'm having trouble , I go up the stairs and then jump on the small platform, from there
to the ledge on the wall. Jump to the other one and then I need to jump on to this large platform . But I can't seem to do that the jump is way to far . But it says on all the walkthroughs that you just jump . i have try so many times . What do I do ?

Emma09
7th Jun 2007, 19:07
Bump

thomaswest8t
8th Jun 2007, 08:44
i *think* there is a box/crate you can use.

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 09:41
Have you pulled the switched to the left and right?

Raider4life
8th Jun 2007, 13:33
the must be a crack in the wall that you can use to sjimmy to the other side
look very closely

mageknight18
8th Jun 2007, 21:03
im stuck there too....i have been for the last hour and a half...does anybody know how to get to that darn platform? there is no box....your jumping from a ledge to a platform.

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 21:16
Can you take screenshots?

jarkopie
9th Jun 2007, 00:30
i'm having some trouble at city of vilcabamba . I'm at that large door that I have to open to get to Lost Valley . I already went in the right door and did what needed to be done . ok on the left door is where i'm having trouble , I go up the stairs and then jump on the small platform, from there
to the ledge on the wall. Jump to the other one and then I need to jump on to this large platform . But I can't seem to do that the jump is way to far . But it says on all the walkthroughs that you just jump . i have try so many times . What do I do ?

mageknight18
9th Jun 2007, 03:47
go to options and then to dsiply and turn off fullscreen effects, then change the reslolution to 640x480 (this is only temporary) then shell make the jump, you ARE supposed to jump from the crack in the wall to the ledge, laura for some reason will not register the ledge for some reason widescreen makes it too for or something idk. but i have this problem and that fixed it. just try it! and then after you make the jump you can change it all back. Good luck!