PDA

View Full Version : My Questions and Resquests

DriX9126
9th Nov 2013, 13:14
What are the controls for nosgoth at the moment, does it have various abilities on a ability bar? can you block ? dodge ? if you know the button config feel free to post it here, would give us a great insight into what this game is going to feel like.

My Requests for Nosgoth:

-Make the Characters Cutomisable, I have read so far they're not. Its not going to be as immersive if you cant even make your char unique. Im talking different skin colours, hair style, facial tatts maybe and accessories.

-Different game modes like capture the flag, cature the point, FFA etc, even though i mainly always play TDM.

-Larger battles, Larger maps it would be cool if could have battles of up 2 10+ vs. 10+.
EDIT: Actually no, smaller 4v4, 5v5 are fine(more character models =more lag)

-It would also be cool if in the lobby you could have one of you favourite chars as your avatar, moving, sort of like in LoL or Dota when its moving but if this would cause performance issues no problem, theres no need just a pic is fine.

Feel free to voice your opinions on my requests above! (No trolls plz :thumb:)

ZeroFernir
11th Nov 2013, 02:21
What are the controls for nosgoth at the moment, does it have various abilities on a ability bar? can you block ? dodge ? if you know the button config feel free to post it here, would give us a great insight into what this game is going to feel like.

My Requests for Nosgoth:

-Make the Characters Cutomisable, I have read so far they're not. Its not going to be as immersive if you cant even make your char unique. Im talking different skin colours, hair style, facial tatts maybe and accessories.

-Different game modes like capture the flag, cature the point, FFA etc, even though i mainly always play TDM.

-Larger battles, Larger maps it would be cool if could have battles of up 2 10+ vs. 10+.
EDIT: Actually no, smaller 4v4, 5v5 are fine(more character models =more lag)

-It would also be cool if in the lobby you could have one of you favourite chars as your avatar, moving, sort of like in LoL or Dota when its moving but if this would cause performance issues no problem, theres no need just a pic is fine.

Feel free to voice your opinions on my requests above! (No trolls plz :thumb:)

-They are customisable. It was one of the first ideas about the game.

-Most of game modes would not make sense: Why would vampires and humans fight for flags, for an example?

-I think that maybe there could be a alternate game mode with large teams, or maybe a Castle Siege game.

-I see no need for that, as you will have to play with humans as much as with vampires.

DriX9126
7th Jan 2014, 02:37
Capture the flag may not make make sense but something like relic or something along them lines probably will

It's abit important because some people prefer objective based games

And I still dont have my Key :(

The_Hylden
7th Jan 2014, 05:29
Please edit your posts if you need to add something, instead of double posting. Thanks.