PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft Virgin

april
7th Jun 2007, 17:13
I really need help! I have bought the Anniversary, and decided to start on the Croft Manor which looked a bit easier, having never done a Lara before. I got as far as having to drag a box - the 2nd step - in the main hall- and I stuck it in the whole in the floor. Now, I can't get it out! Can someone pls help!
I noticed that there are walkthroughs for everything, but I couldn't find one for Croft Manor. Is there one?
Many many thanks from anyone!
April

CommanderZx2
7th Jun 2007, 17:16
That would be a button, it's meant to go there.

gopher666
7th Jun 2007, 17:18
Don't worry about it. Its suppose to go there. There is a mission involved with the mansion but I suggest you just wander about and read all the books and see if you can discover anything. I suggest going to her bedroom and library on the landiong above where you started.

Rai
7th Jun 2007, 17:22
Yep, the box is meant to go on the square hole/button. If you look closely behind the fireplace, you'll now see an arrow. Your mission is to find a way to drench the fire so you can get the arrow. It's all part of a large puzzle. just keep on looking around the manor. You'll see. :D

RaiderGirl#1
7th Jun 2007, 17:56
There is a walkthrough:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tombraideranniversary/index.html

But just go into every room and do what you think you should do. And once you find her journal it will give you some tips I believe.