PDA

View Full Version : Eb Games A Month Late in Canada?

Rydell
7th Jun 2007, 14:22
I don't understand I asked the guy at ebgames if they had tomb raider anniversary in canada and they said they would not have it for another month. So I went on www.ebgames.com and anniversary is on the home PAGE! So then I went to www.ebgames.ca and anniversary isn't even listed in the PS2 section. Not to mention www.walmart.com has it listed. But www.walmart.ca doesn't? What's going on? Is canada not getting it for another month? If so that would suck majorly? Does anyone living in canda actually have a copy for the PS2/PC bought from a local store?

gsusfrk
7th Jun 2007, 14:52
I don't understand I asked the guy at ebgames if they had tomb raider anniversary in canada and they said they would not have it for another month. So I went on www.ebgames.com and anniversary is on the home PAGE! So then I went to www.ebgames.ca and anniversary isn't even listed in the PS2 section. Not to mention www.walmart.com has it listed. But www.walmart.ca doesn't? What's going on? Is canada not getting it for another month? If so that would suck majorly? Does anyone living in canda actually have a copy for the PS2/PC bought from a local store?

im going through the same thing man, GETTING FRUSTRATED!! :mad:

digifan
7th Jun 2007, 14:53
I'm confused by your comment. I'd pre-order Anniversary way back in early March when the game was announced for release by Eidos. I received an email stating it was delay from May 29th to June 5th. My game arrived yesterday on schedule and I'm playing it right now. :)

gsusfrk
7th Jun 2007, 14:54
I'm confused by your comment. I'd pre-order Anniversary way back in early March when the game was announced for release by Eidos. I received an email stating it was delay from May 29th to June 5th. My game arrived yesterday on schedule and I'm playing it right now. :)

in canada?
what shop?

Captain Mazda
7th Jun 2007, 15:45
I pre-ordered from Best Buy May 29th. It's been listed as out-of-stock until 11pm last night. It's now listed "in stock" and so is my order status. I'm expecting it to be in my mailbox soon.

Katya
10th Jun 2007, 08:18
I don't know guys, but I am in Canada and I bought this game 3 days ago from Best Buy. I know for sure that EBgames also has it both PS and PC, but it is cheaper from Best Buy Or Future Shop :)

Digital Sith
10th Jun 2007, 09:00
Yah, I'm in BC and I got my game last Thursday at Wal-Mart. Not sure whats up with your local EBgames.