PDA

View Full Version : loading?

OuTR
7th Jun 2007, 02:37
I just got my game and it seems pretty fun so far but I cant help notice that there is no load menu on the main screen. Do I seriously have to open a new game and skip through the cinemas each time just to get to the load menu to open a saved game when I first sit down to play :confused:

aussie500
7th Jun 2007, 05:05
Pretty sure all the Tomb Raider games (Except the XBox version of Legend) have had an intro before you get to the main screen, just press escape to skip it. Since you cannot start a new game till you actually get to the main screen, l cannot imagine why you are complaining about starting a new game.

MercuryRapids
7th Jun 2007, 06:48
I just got my game and it seems pretty fun so far but I cant help notice that there is no load menu on the main screen. Do I seriously have to open a new game and skip through the cinemas each time just to get to the load menu to open a saved game when I first sit down to play :confused:

You have to select 'Play Game', which then takes you to the screen with 'Resume', 'Load' etc. on it.

OuTR
7th Jun 2007, 16:44
Pretty sure all the Tomb Raider games (Except the XBox version of Legend) have had an intro before you get to the main screen, just press escape to skip it. Since you cannot start a new game till you actually get to the main screen, l cannot imagine why you are complaining about starting a new game.

I was asking a question, not complaining. :rolleyes: You cant imagine because you didnt understand my question. I wasnt talking about skipping the intro movie that starts when you run the game.

You have to select 'Play Game', which then takes you to the screen with 'Resume', 'Load' etc. on it.

I was looking for that option and it only had a start game option but nothing else, :scratch: I had to go start a new game just to load the saved file I had. I'll look more closely and see. Thanks. :thumbsup:

mendhak
7th Jun 2007, 21:38
Same for me. I only see 'Play Game' in the main menu, but no 'Load Game' or even 'Resume game'.

Anyone else with the same problem?

mendhak
7th Jun 2007, 21:46
Ah, here we go.

http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/support/faqinfo.html?fqid=345&gmid=204

OuTR
8th Jun 2007, 02:50
Ah, here we go.

http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/support/faqinfo.html?fqid=345&gmid=204

Yup, there it was. I put the game in and now the resume and load menu are there. Weird glitch. Did the menu come up for you mendhak?

mendhak
10th Jun 2007, 22:13
Yep, worked for me exactly as described.

New problem though, the 'Replay Level' menu option doesn't offer me any levels. Is it working for you?

Leak
10th Jun 2007, 22:17
Yep, worked for me exactly as described.

New problem though, the 'Replay Level' menu option doesn't offer me any levels. Is it working for you?
You need to complete either Croft Manor or the whole of Peru (i.e. the first 4 leves) to get any options there. After you beat the 4 Peru levels you can replay any of them. Same goes for the other parts.

np: The Black Dog - Virtual (Hmmm...) (Parallel)

mendhak
11th Jun 2007, 19:36
Much appreciated, thanks!