PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Bug!!! *minor Spolier*

Lara Croft Wanna Be
7th Jun 2007, 00:15
i have ps2 version so cant post screens but did you know the legend outfit is the anniversary outfit re-textured LOL her chest and stomach are textures on :D

if you get the outfit wet the sleeves stay dry and her stomach and chest are tanned - wow no sun or anything and if you do flips (drying) her stomach and chest temporarily turn green LOL!!!!!!!!

might be on ps2 only but its funny looking

lara must be ill :(

currently on Democles or W/e at folly this is a tough one - games are harder when you dont use guides - and i had to quit its getting dark and this game is scaring me like tr1 :o

exiistoo
7th Jun 2007, 00:36
i have ps2 version,
that doesnt happend to me :eek:
lol

or i didnt play enough with Tr Legend oufit

Isaac
7th Jun 2007, 00:53
Do you have any pictures?

Lara Croft Wanna Be
7th Jun 2007, 01:02
ill try to get some with digital camera, but might be glared so idk...

i did this in the mansion btw - im getting really ticked they give the best outfits last!

tr1xp
7th Jun 2007, 01:16
Yep, and even worse you can see a gap where all the parts of the skin should meet together. You can see it more when she's dry, and you could see it in Legend too, behind her ears, inner thighs and other places where it appeared blue beneath. It's white in TRA. Very sloppy work in both games. At least it's only an "alternate" skin in this one. In Legend it was the main skin and blatantly , painfully obvious in the cutscenes.

This is the PC version.
http://members.cox.net/tr1xp/yuck.jpg

Lara Croft Wanna Be
7th Jun 2007, 01:49
Yep, and even worse you can see a gap where all the parts of the skin should meet together. You can see it more when she's dry, and you could see it in Legend too, behind her ears, inner thighs and other places where it appeared blue beneath. It's white in TRA. Very sloppy work in both games. At least it's only an "alternate" skin in this one. In Legend it was the main skin and blatantly , painfully obvious in the cutscenes.

http://members.cox.net/tr1xp/yuck.jpg

THANKS FOR THE SCREEN!

i cant get one