PDA

View Full Version : How did you get the bonus DVD??

Latina Lara
6th Jun 2007, 23:45
I saw some people here got the bonus DVD with their copy of TRA. How did you get it? Is it something you got with the pre-order?

Captain Mazda
7th Jun 2007, 00:14
You mean the Collector's Edition? It's nothing special. Only available in Europe too.

Grieyls
7th Jun 2007, 00:22
Apparently not, Got my copy yesterday and it was the collectors Edition :O Imagine my surprise ;) And here I thought all I could get was the standard one, how happy am I ;)

Headshots4life
7th Jun 2007, 00:26
Can you get the collectors edition in the US?

Mertz523
7th Jun 2007, 03:08
Can you get the collectors edition in the US?

To put it bluntly:

No

Headshots4life
7th Jun 2007, 03:12
Well that's just not fair :mad2:

Mertz523
7th Jun 2007, 03:13
You can say that again and again.

I REALLY want that soundtrack.

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 03:32
Ditto. I would love to have that on my CD collection. *sigh*...mp3's just won't do. I wish they actually put some money on a sold seperate CD soundtrack. I'd buy it but then again, the marketing here in North America does not like the idea (plus everyone downloads these days:() CD sales has plumped down by more than 30% here in Canada.

I worry that CDs will haven o future and will no longer exist. I don't like iTunes download either, though their quality is outstanding.

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 03:38
But DVD quality and SOUND simply beats it, as with the soundtrack finally officially on a CD I'd love to have with CD quality...but hte price tag is eugh - I'd pay it for like $40 Canadian max.

Johnny
7th Jun 2007, 03:39
Mertz, you can still purchase the Collector's Edition even if you live outside Europe, but it will come at a high price. Click here (http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10350&mid=331081) for the PC version or click here (http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10248&mid=330503) for the PS2 version. Just to let you know, the soundtrack/bonus discs are nothing special at all. The bonus disc includes videos from Gametap (which can all be found here (http://tombraider.gametap.com/)) and Lara Croft artwork/trailers that can be found virtually anywhere on the internet. The soundtrack disc contains a MERE 13 tracks and they can all be downloaded off the internet for free! I paid $64 Canadian for my copy, and it is definitely not worth the price. My opinion though...

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 03:46
O shoot what the heck?:scratch: How did my post came before you posting it:confused:? I didn't mean to double post at all. What's also weird is that I posted that after seeing your post, Johnny..odd..o well.

Mertz523
7th Jun 2007, 03:50
I want the second soundtrack listed in this thread: a 38 track CD with music ONLY from TRA~~

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=653142&postcount=1

And I don't have the funds to buy this edition. I hope I can find it on the net in a few months...

Rusty_DK
7th Jun 2007, 11:28
I think its a general rule in games that whatever europe gets, australia gets too...I got the CE edition too. Didnt pre-order it or anything

redfox45
7th Jun 2007, 11:55
Its not very good, you can just watch it all on gametap and after you complete the game you get the soundtrack anyway so whats the point?

oh im sorry I forgot about the trailers which you can find pretty much everywhere and artwork thats already in the game.

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 19:33
But there are people who wants to watch it in DVD quality you know:( Same with the soundtrack - I'd love to have CD quality...

MillaFan
7th Jun 2007, 22:51
Anyone in North America ordering from the UK will end up with a copy of the game they can't play. Basically, they would only get the soundtrack and DVD for that price. The region code is different. Well, for the PS2 version anyway.

Johnny
7th Jun 2007, 23:18
Anyone in North America ordering from the UK will end up with a copy of the game they can't play. Basically, they would only get the soundtrack and DVD for that price. The region code is different. Well, for the PS2 version anyway.

Not true at all. The game works fine on my computer. It's not region locked.

Johnny
7th Jun 2007, 23:19
O shoot what the heck?:scratch: How did my post came before you posting it:confused:? I didn't mean to double post at all. What's also weird is that I posted that after seeing your post, Johnny..odd..o well.

Hmmm... Not sure how that happened... :confused: lol

LaraCroftLuver
7th Jun 2007, 23:43
What I think you should do is go to Ebay and order it from the if you want it so bad. But shipping will be expensive!!!