PDA

View Full Version : Scare Factor? MOST DEFINITELY !

LegendLost
6th Jun 2007, 23:44
God, I am so glad the scare factor that was missing in Legend is back........ Still need to catch my breath, those Raptors, GOD!!!!!!!

RaiderGirl#1
7th Jun 2007, 00:08
I'm scared to go far in the game. I'm worried about bats and such.

Lara Croft Wanna Be
7th Jun 2007, 00:19
i thought it was coming down on Lara (i made it out if it does collapse on her) and the raptors in that level are soooooo scary omg CD you are wonderful KEEP IT UP

Rai
7th Jun 2007, 00:27
The mummies/cat mummies are scarier! hehe:p

exiistoo
7th Jun 2007, 00:31
omg
a lot of parts made me jump
a lot with the wolfes and cat mummies, because im concentrated in something and FROM NOWHERE APPEARS A HORRIBLE ANIMAL/MONSTER
lol
ahjajhajha :lmao:

pd: ooo, and CENTAURUS, GORILLAS, LIONS
A LOT LOL

rabid metro
8th Jun 2007, 06:17
... with these "throwback" controls, even the bats are scary to me ... :cool:

They say that you should feel sorry for the members stuck in the "Life Sucks" threads.
They say that "love" IS a four-letter word.

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 06:30
Let's not forget those flying mummies.

ziad
8th Jun 2007, 07:25
nah it has to be just before u start oblisk of khamoon, and u pull out that box, and the black panther jumps right out at u... i jumped to high of my seat... and the other boxes were hell to pull open, seeing as i was in constant fear that another with jump out

Bampire
8th Jun 2007, 07:36
My scare factor is not getting the chance to play The Cistern..

Trueform
8th Jun 2007, 09:19
Yeah the cistern turned into a one room deal :\

_Lam
8th Jun 2007, 10:42
Yeah the scary factor is there ! At first in the Mountains Cave, you know, the hole with that bears down there, I though CD cut it so I was like : Oh yes, in TR1 there was a bear, but I heard that now they delete it.

So I climb down, calm happy and then I hear this huge bear roar ! I was so scared so now the scariest animal for me is the bear (I'm just in the level 3). :eek:

OmegaRS
8th Jun 2007, 12:34
Ok... I have to congratulate CD on their designs for the mummies. I was not able to fall asleep last night... These mummies are SCARY! Especially

That one that just suddenly comes to life in Tomb of Qualopec when she gets near Qualopec's corpse. That one was the reason I couldn't fall asleep!

I hate to see the Atlantean Mutants :eek:

rsdigi
8th Jun 2007, 15:28
Sorry, TR games have never scared me. Only game that made me ***** my pants was when the dog jumped through the hall window in the original Resident Evil.

FallenxFromxLight
8th Jun 2007, 15:40
This game did amazing with the scare factor. I actually fear going around corners because I'm afraid I'll be mauled by a gorilla or something.

Scariest point so far:

Coming back a route I just traversed with traps in the Tomb of Qualapec, only to be mauled by a raptor and find out that once I killed it..the path that once only had darts, now has swinging axes as well. It was truly a nailbiting moment.

So yeah, scary.

Relic Hunter
8th Jun 2007, 15:46
Gameplay and icon hints scare me.