PDA

View Full Version : PC version not at Best Buy

Griz1
6th Jun 2007, 22:55
Somebody slipped up at BB. Only the PS2/3 version is available. Why not for the PC? I called and it's like "we don't know". Yet their #1 local competitor Circuit City has it for $29.95. PC or PS2/3. Hmmm . . I ordered it yesterday from Amazon for $27. Free shipping, no sales tax, no wasting expensive fuel running around trying to find it. I may have to wait a week or so. But that's no biggie.

Headshots4life
6th Jun 2007, 23:01
You think that's bad? I went to Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, Game Stop, EB Games and Toys R Us and not one of them had any version of Tomb Raider Anniversary :mad2: I'm thinking about buying it through Steam.

RaiderGirl#1
7th Jun 2007, 00:07
If you go to Best Buy's site it shows that it doesn't carry the pc version.

Griz1
7th Jun 2007, 01:46
Yeah . . why not? Because corporate purchase meetings came out and decided there isn't sufficient profit on PC games anymore. They really can only make money on console games. And hopefully the consumer will also buy a new console as well???? (something like that, eh?) It's all in the numbers these days anymore, right?? (damn bean counters)

gsusfrk
7th Jun 2007, 01:58
same with my EB games pre-order :(
they dont know when it will be in, but it was supposed to be in yesterday/today...they said maybe tommorrow or the next day :(
this is frustrating...even though its a game :(

Katya
10th Jun 2007, 08:21
I bought the game from Best Buy, they just recieved it a day later (June 7th)

RAZMAT
10th Jun 2007, 09:01
i went to EB games and put a reserve on one on the 5th.they just got one in on the 6th,the one i reserved.they may not get them in if they don't have any reserves.

Katya
10th Jun 2007, 20:32
When I went to Ebgames and asked about the game, they said it's coming on Wednsday, 6th. then when I came on Wednsday, they said they didn't get any but expect them... I went there the next day and they had it. (That's PC, PS they got on time):D

By the way that's in Ottawa. I don't know about other places.

catbazza
10th Jun 2007, 21:14
When I went to Ebgames and asked about the game, they said it's coming on Wednsday, 6th. then when I came on Wednsday, they said they didn't get any but expect them... I went there the next day and they had it. (That's PC, PS they got on time):D

By the way that's in Ottawa. I don't know about other places.

www.play.com have plenty & post free.

dtrickle
12th Jun 2007, 04:30
www.play.com have plenty & post free.

BB was the only place i could find it!! FS, EB, London Drugs... not even in the computers!