PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Composer for Anniversary!

GrrrboyMC
6th Jun 2007, 21:34
I couldn't find a thread which covered this, so I'd thought I'd start one...

Well done to the composer of the music for Anniversary (and I believe Legend too). I think the music has been very well done, updating the themes from TR1 and making them more interesting and, most importantly, appropraite to the direction CrystalD is taking with the games. I think the music is of movie score standard, of which Lara is of course most deserving!

Glad I bought the special edition with the bonus CD of the music from Anniversary and Legend! Oh and the game is awesome too (and tricky).

Love what they've done to Natla's hair!

Relic Hunter
6th Jun 2007, 22:44
I love the music in this game. The composer did a fantastic job again. I especially love the Poseidon Room, Waterfall Room and Rat Theme. Also The ambient music that plays at the start of Midas’s palace, the folly structure and on the style units in the Greece part. The rat theme's got a mischievous but cute tone to it. It’s well suited for them. I wish I had gotten the special edition now for the music disk :mad2:

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 03:41
YES, breathtaking - it overwhelmed me. How I wish I got the COLLECTOR'S EDITION - I'd be listening to the CD by now:((though I'd love if they make a sold seperate CD having all the tracks Troels has done for TR)
*MAN DID THE T-REX FIGHT and the escape in Tomb of Qualopec got me the chills:D!:thumbsup:
Cheers to Troels Folmann- he's definitely under one of my favourite composers and I won't be surprised if he wins another award.