PDA

View Full Version : just got TRA

doctor willard
6th Jun 2007, 19:52
woohooo! i finally got my copy of the greatest tomb raider yet. :rolleyes: and i have to say im very pleased with it. i cant wait to see how certain enemies turn out l8ter in the game :rolleyes:

RaiderGirl#1
6th Jun 2007, 21:47
I haven't played it yet!
But I just got it too!

Mertz523
6th Jun 2007, 21:51
My older bro has my controllers. :( :mad2:

I have to wait 'til tomorrow to play

:( :mad2:

What a day...

Joshorty
6th Jun 2007, 22:42
OMG I FINALLY GOT IT:D!! Will be playing it now:D!

Latina Lara
6th Jun 2007, 23:49
I got it today and it's amazing! It's bringing back so many memories and yet it's still different. Thank you Edios and Crysta Dynamtics for making this; you have no idea how happy you made me.:D The orginal TR is my favorite game in the world and having a remake is a dream come true!

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 01:49
YAW OMG!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :nut: I'M HAVING SEIZURES!! THIS IS AMAAAAZING!! I'm so OVERWHELMED!! O man I stopped at St Francis but heck yUH this is SO AWESOME!

I wanna cry:D I got scared a LOT!!:thumbsup: Great Job CD.

Mertz523
7th Jun 2007, 03:34
I love the new Vilcabamba how they changed some things yet stayed true to the gameplay and route of the original.

I love this game so far. The manor was a lot of fun.

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 03:37
Yeah I got a question about the manor - can you save? I remember hearing about how the manor is simply a bonus level and it can't save your progress:(

digifan
7th Jun 2007, 15:47
Yeah I got a question about the manor - can you save? I remember hearing about how the manor is simply a bonus level and it can't save your progress:(

Like Legend, you can save anytime but only at the last check point of the game. The Manor level is an enhanced version of the Legend manor with additions from the original games. :) Crystal had done a fantastic job bringing back the original feel and gameplay into the modern game era. :thumbsup: Way to go, team!

gsusfrk
7th Jun 2007, 15:55
i just got it as well...so excited...i think i'lll play an hour a day... just to pro-long it :D

Tara C
7th Jun 2007, 15:59
i just got it as well...so excited...i think i'lll play an hour a day... just to pro-long it :D

haha i always say that but it never happens...

me and my mum have played every game snce i was 7 and we'd always stop to watch tv but it never happend it annoyed us so much either being stuck on a level or wanting to know what happens next that we'd tape whatever we'd started watching and then start playing again haha!!

gsusfrk
7th Jun 2007, 16:17
lol, i think i'll be too scared to play some places, so yea, my sisters the same :D

Joshorty
7th Jun 2007, 19:35
Like Legend, you can save anytime but only at the last check point of the game. The Manor level is an enhanced version of the Legend manor with additions from the original games. :) Crystal had done a fantastic job bringing back the original feel and gameplay into the modern game era. :thumbsup: Way to go, team!
COOL:D! And I really can't wait to play it later on! It actually brought a nice home feeling:D even though it's not the original mansion (prefer that over this one) but still awesome.