PDA

View Full Version : Mansion Save Help!

Tomb_Raider346
6th Jun 2007, 17:09
Hey Everyone.

This would most probaly be the dumbest question you have ever heared but how do you save in the mansion? I got really far today and quitted it to the main menu then come back on and it starts right from the begining again in the mansion.

So is this a serious issue or am i just making a mistake??

Thanks Tomb_Raider346

shof515
6th Jun 2007, 17:46
For me, it starts at the beginning, however all the things you collected should still be there

Tomb_Raider346
6th Jun 2007, 17:51
For me, it starts at the beginning, however all the things you collected should still be there

Nope everything goes

CommanderZx2
6th Jun 2007, 17:56
I think you need to walk out the front door to properly save/exit. When you try to walk out the door it says "Do you want to exit?".

Tomb_Raider346
6th Jun 2007, 18:18
I think you need to walk out the front door to properly save/exit. When you try to walk out the door it says "Do you want to exit?".

Did not try that but just did and it put me back again

digifan
6th Jun 2007, 19:17
One of the updated features of this game is that you can save at anytime simply by pulling up the Option menu and select "Save Game." Yes, even in Croft Manor. It's independent of the checkpoints carried over from Legend.

Sorin
6th Jun 2007, 21:12
Same thing happened to me when I first went through it. I got stuck for the longest time in the stupid study room after getting the guns and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get out. So I figured I'd exit out on the checkpoint...but no. Start over right from the beginning. They force you to do the WHOLE thing in one loading. Very aggravating until you figure out how to do it all.