PDA

View Full Version : Tomb in Peru

Ananka
6th Jun 2007, 16:51
I've gotten to the tomb where the ball comes crashing through then need to shoot the medal to crash the last part and free the second platform but no matter what I do it won't be shot down!!!!! I've sat and tried shooting the thing what seems like forever but it won't crash. I get no red target anywhere when I try to shoot it as well and can't figure what to do to get it to work. If anyone can help I'd be extremely grateful!!!!!!

Notts Raider
6th Jun 2007, 17:02
I've gotten to the tomb where the ball comes crashing through then need to shoot the medal to crash the last part and free the second platform but no matter what I do it won't be shot down!!!!! I've sat and tried shooting the thing what seems like forever but it won't crash. I get no red target anywhere when I try to shoot it as well and can't figure what to do to get it to work. If anyone can help I'd be extremely grateful!!!!!!

Have you tried manual aiming at the support for the 'Gong', as i call it. You have to be on top of the gateway where the ball came down to be able to do it.

Ananka
6th Jun 2007, 17:05
yes I tried doing that (manually shooting, targeting, whatever it's called) as that's the only way I can get her to shoot at it but still no red target and it just won't come down.

Notts Raider
6th Jun 2007, 17:35
I've just made a little vid file of me doing it Here (http://galacticastation.com/Micks/MyMovie.avi), its an AVI file and requires an Xvid codec

Ananka
6th Jun 2007, 18:04
Got it!!!!!! Thanks so much for doing the vid. I misunderstood what you had meant. Yes I was standing where the ball came crashing through not above where the ball came crashing through. I didn't realize I had to climb up to get to the point where I could shoot it. Again thanks tons for the help!!!!!!! we are both (my husband and I) really grateful!!!!!!!!
P.s. Just reread post and man do I feel silly. I still didn't realize I where I had to climb though and am grateful for the vid. my only excuse is that I've got a migraine from grinding my teeth while killing the t-rex. lol.

Notts Raider
6th Jun 2007, 18:18
Glad to help http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9485/friends3xx7.gif