PDA

View Full Version : help needed on Greese

wh_izz1
6th Jun 2007, 16:50
Hi
Can anybody help with what to do after climbing the pilliars in the hall way and swinging around the wall and turning the lights of on the carving on the wall basically i think i need to get the globe down and onto the floor to open the door on the otherside of the hall BUT HOW?

thanks guy's
Martin

redfox45
6th Jun 2007, 18:02
What you need to do is look at the door to the right of the gate, and shoot the right lights this opens a door, then you can go across the platforms to a room where you will see another picture on the floor and just follow the picture again, the gate will open and use the grapple on both sides to free the ball, done.

I remember the folly taking me AGES

Rydell
7th Jun 2007, 01:53
I remember that it was really mind boggling for me but I resisted to going looking for help or a strategy guide and I eventually figured it out. It's a great feeling going into a Tomb Raider game no knowing what to expect and figuring everything out yourself without help.

wh_izz1
7th Jun 2007, 13:02
More help needed

I am in the 2 halls with the swards. do everything in the hall with the large swards and then back into the hall with the centre full of swards in the floor . Pulled the switch picked up amo and health and used the grapling hook to run round the wall but cannot seem to find anything to swing to .
so suggestions would help.

Martin

Notts Raider
7th Jun 2007, 13:25
More help needed

I am in the 2 halls with the swards. do everything in the hall with the large swards and then back into the hall with the centre full of swards in the floor . Pulled the switch picked up amo and health and used the grapling hook to run round the wall but cannot seem to find anything to swing to .
so suggestions would help.

Martin

Your target is the pillar behind Lara on the wall run, it;s a bit tricky but you have to jump 90 degrees away from the wall and grab the pillar