PDA

View Full Version : grapple *spoiler*

norah
6th Jun 2007, 12:18
i am playing the pc version ot TR:A but at the fight whit the centaurs i cannot use the grapple to pull the shield out of their hands. i keep dieing form this bug and its verry frustrating.

Xcom
6th Jun 2007, 14:32
IIRC, you can only pull a shield from them once they are stunned; and they only get stunned briefly once you successfully perform adrenaline attack on them. Did you try it like that?

Alternatively, you can also try using manual aim (z key), aim for the shield and hit [q].

Notts Raider
6th Jun 2007, 16:20
In the PC version, you don't even have to put your guns away, the centaur should stop in front of you after you have stunned it with the inside of the shield facing, just press grapple then interact to pull the shield away.

gopher666
6th Jun 2007, 16:54
Why is it everyones first thought that there is a bug with the game and not just that YOU are doing something wrong

Notts Raider
6th Jun 2007, 16:56
As I have said in another thread. You are neglecting the fact that the other two rulers are still in existence so Natla would have to bump them off first.

If you watch the cinematics again you will notice that Qualopec moved in his tomb and Tihocan isn't even there. The big question is, where is Tihocan?

Perhaps this is in the wrong thread http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9224/whistlingtg1.gif

gopher666
6th Jun 2007, 17:03
Yeah, too many open at the same time. Anyway its gone now