PDA

View Full Version : X360 controller triggers don't work for Legends or Anniversary

bj91x
6th Jun 2007, 09:41
When I got Legends, the triggers couldn't be used with TRL. The default control had "shoot" assigned to the RB. It's the same thing with TRA. I just found out that for everybody else, they can use the triggers and "shoot" is defaulted to the RT.

Why is mine defaulted to RB and why can't I program the "shoot" command to the RT?

I downloaded my game from direct2drive, if that is a possible cause for the problem.

Leak
6th Jun 2007, 09:52
When I got Legends, the triggers couldn't be used with TRL. The default control had "shoot" assigned to the RB. It's the same thing with TRA. I just found out that for everybody else, they can use the triggers and "shoot" is defaulted to the RT.

Why is mine defaulted to RB and why can't I program the "shoot" command to the RT?
Is that a 360 *wireless* controller? I believe this does only work with the wired controller, for some reason...

You could also try the XBCD open source driver (http://xbcd360guide.50webs.com/download.html) for the Xbox 360 controller, maybe it'll work better?

bj91x
6th Jun 2007, 10:17
It's wired controller. I'll try that driver.

EDIT: Awesome, it works now. Thanks!