PDA

View Full Version : Egypt - Sanctuary of the scion

tidy_george
6th Jun 2007, 01:45
help!

i have pulled all levers shot all buttons to fface right dirrection
last but least i have pushed the brick of the ledge then jumped in water went all away around and jumped on pull down mechanisim which opens some gate away up top question is when the whole place is full of water or not even full how do i get to the top to get in this gate?> been trying for over an hour now and its frustrating please help me pleaseeeeeeeee cant get out this place :(

tidy_george
6th Jun 2007, 01:55
basically its a big room full of water at the bottom is a switch that empties the room too 5% water i have got as far as the far right pull down gate and it opens a gate at the very top only thing is, i do not know how to get to the top, come on guys help me out :) bloody hardest level in the game although this level was easy in tomb raider 1 :) now this is 1 hard puzzle!

Notts Raider
6th Jun 2007, 08:05
basically its a big room full of water at the bottom is a switch that empties the room too 5% water i have got as far as the far right pull down gate and it opens a gate at the very top only thing is, i do not know how to get to the top, come on guys help me out :) bloody hardest level in the game although this level was easy in tomb raider 1 :) now this is 1 hard puzzle!

fill it up with water again http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9224/whistlingtg1.gif

redfox45
6th Jun 2007, 11:10
What was up with that boulder as you go into the statue, I rolled it down all the way only to find that it was useless. Whats up with that:scratch:

L3ggy
6th Jun 2007, 11:11
Maybe to lure the rats?

aussie500
6th Jun 2007, 12:22
Perhaps as a bit of fun watching Lara chase the ball for a change, instead of it chasing Lara :nut:

L3ggy
6th Jun 2007, 12:46
Who knows?