PDA

View Full Version : The Eidos Banner up there

littlek
6th Jun 2007, 01:18
I PROTEST!!! I want Garrett up there between LC and....who ever that guy is with her. Or at least Karras.

BrokenArts
6th Jun 2007, 01:37
Cheesy

Headache
6th Jun 2007, 13:16
I agree.
I guess they only put the stars from the two leading game series up there :rolleyes:

Bow and arrows must be out of fashion...

BrokenArts
6th Jun 2007, 14:03
Nice Sig Headache. ;)

Headache
6th Jun 2007, 14:18
Go raimh maith agat.

yubetcha
7th Jun 2007, 11:18
Go raimh maith agat.

That's easy for YOU to say.
:)

clayman
8th Jun 2007, 00:27
Did someone just spit, or hack up a cat hairball ? :rolleyes:

I agat a new mission to play, anyway.... :nut:

Peter_Smith
8th Jun 2007, 07:56
I think the banner is too large. And that is not all that is too large.;):eek:

R_Soul
8th Jun 2007, 17:20
The banner seems to be saying "Eidos is about boobs and guns"

If I was visiting the Tomb Raider or Hitman forums I wouldn't mind, but this is the Thief forum.

Headache
8th Jun 2007, 17:32
If I was visiting the Tomb Raider or Hitman forums I wouldn't mind, but this is the Thief forum.
I frequently visit the TR forums; and Hitman is 'what the hell?' to me, but honestly I'd rather much see Thief up there than TR.

BrokenArts
8th Jun 2007, 19:36
I think the banner is too large. And that is not all that is too large.;):eek:

Wha???:eek:

Lazarus
8th Jun 2007, 22:04
While we're in complain mode, can I say I'd like to see a better login? I always have to type my stupid password everytime I open these forums... whether I just logged in or not. :mad2: :scratch:

oh... yeah... that banner does suck. :rasp:

Peter_Smith
8th Jun 2007, 22:14
I always have to type my stupid password everytime I open these forums... That should not be necessary. Cookies allow you do come back with no login. The cookie expires annually, so you have to go through a reset drill. If you refuse cookies then it will not work. If you allow cookies, then see if you can find line somewhere that says "remember me on this computer" or some such thing. Say "no" as you log in. That should clear your cookie. Then log in again with "yes". That should reset it. If it doesn't work after all that, send me a PM.