PDA

View Full Version : how do you kill t-rex

stonerose2
5th Jun 2007, 19:07
how do you kill the t-rex?

thomaswest8t
5th Jun 2007, 19:46
Welcome to the forum!

To kill the T-rex you have to keep shooting it until it gets angry, when he charges at you and screen goes blurry, this is your chance to do a HEADSHOT. Then t-rex charges into a wall which drains some of his life down. Kepp doing this to kill him :)

rsdigi
5th Jun 2007, 19:51
I have posted the headshot method a million times here so look around for it if you're not sure how its done

Bantam
5th Jun 2007, 19:52
as you will have notice when you succesfully head shot the t rex he slams into the wall, try to direct him so that when you head shot him, he rams into one of the spikey wheel like things around the edge of the area, this will cause a lot more damage

Quicki
5th Jun 2007, 20:33
Bantam, you're TRA guru =)

L3ggy
6th Jun 2007, 00:08
as you will have notice when you succesfully head shot the t rex he slams into the wall, try to direct him so that when you head shot him, he rams into one of the spikey wheel like things around the edge of the area, this will cause a lot more damage

That's common knowledge.

Nefarian
6th Jun 2007, 00:57
U know, guys, I only realize this way to kill it AFTER I complete the level. Means I only learnt how to do the headshot few mission after T-Rex. And this means I was use the most boring and traditional way to kill the T-Rex: Hurt it little by little untill it die... it tooks me 20 minutes... ... :p :p :p:lol:

tidy_george
6th Jun 2007, 02:17
BASICALLY i never knew how to do the head shot thing till this boss then i figured it out just keep jumping about shooting till it has full rage! when it charges u and blurrs with 4 blue arrows (u need to have aim on the target) then hold roll button then a direction (best using backwards) then wait till it has a big red flashing aim then fire ! and wack ! and keep doing that :D its so fun best using pistols :) hope this helps