PDA

View Full Version : Nice detail *outfit spoiler*

Bantam
5th Jun 2007, 15:54
I was playing through on of the levels with my trusty wet suit on when i realised the symbol on the front of the wetsuit is different

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9243/razielimdb8.png (http://imageshack.us)

recognise that symbol?

its the symbol for the razielim from the legacy of kain series that eidos makes aswell

its nice little details that arent instantly noticeable that i really like about this game :)

jiroscop
5th Jun 2007, 16:26
I was playing through on of the levels with my trusty wet suit on when i realised the symbol on the front of the wetsuit is different

recognise that symbol?

its the symbol for the razielim from the legacy of kain series that eidos makes aswell

its nice little details that arent instantly noticeable that i really like about this game :)
Hi, first time poster here :) I'm tottaly freaky LOK fan and almost tatooed this symbol on my arm. How you can unlock the outfit. I'm almost done with TRA (in great piramyd now ... btw best TR to date!!!)

rsdigi
5th Jun 2007, 16:39
I made a thread about this earlier. It seems Sola wetsuits is no long is associated with Lara's wetsuit from TR2.

Mekairinek
5th Jun 2007, 16:51
Yeah, I'm tickled pink by this as well. =]

Besides, this isn't the first time they've thrown Raziel's clan symbol on one of Lara's clothes. (Next Gen graphics*Goth Lara from 'Legend', anyone?)

I kinda hope it becomes a recurring trend for a variety of reasons (mostly because it's good for laughs to see the LoK fans freak out in a not-so-good way), but that's just me.

Bantam
5th Jun 2007, 17:33
yer i cant remember most of them but i do remember she had the sound glyph on her shoes on one of the trl costumes :)

Mekairinek
5th Jun 2007, 19:34
In a moment of total geekiness, here's how many were in 'Legend':

1) Goth Lara, albeit on the 360 and Next-Gen PC graphics. (Pink Razielim clan symbol on her jacket, Kain's clan symbol on her belt)
2) Sound Glyph on belt buckle on one of the 'Sporty' outfits
3) I think another glyph (Light?) on the belt buckle of the other sporty outfit

That might be all of them.

Heh, pretty soon spotting LoK symbols in CD's 'Tomb Raider' games will be like the 'Hidden Mickeys' in the Disneyland/World parks!